ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 171

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

It's so hard to understand all this ...

Who imposed sanctions on whom?

Prices started rising even before the events everyone knows about.

Here's about the cost of living in Switzerland.

https://www.destatis.de/DE/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2021/09/PD21_437_61621.html

And this is a German site where they publish all their statistics. And there's no propaganda. So I would refrain from buying shares of European companies.

So in July 2021 life was the most expensive in Switzerland. The price level there was more than double (+51%) than in Germany. On the other hand, the cost of living in Turkey was just under two-thirds (-64%) lower than in that country, making it the lowest of all the countries compared.

That's why Germans are often seen on holiday in Turkey.
Lebenshaltungskosten in der Schweiz 51 % höher als in Deutschland
Lebenshaltungskosten in der Schweiz 51 % höher als in Deutschland
  • www.destatis.de
Ob für die Arbeit, für das Studium oder den Urlaub: Bei der Budgetplanung für Auslandsaufenthalte hilft ein internationaler Vergleich von Preisniveaus für private Konsumausgaben. Das Statistische Bundesamt (Destatis) veröffentlicht dazu ab sofort monatlich aktualisierte Preisniveaus für 36 europäische Staaten in seinem Internetangebot. Demnach war die Lebenshaltung im Juli 2021 in der Schweiz am teuersten. Das Preisniveau lag dort um mehr als die Hälfte (+51 %) höher als in Deutschland. Dagegen waren die Lebenshaltungskosten in der Türkei um knapp zwei Drittel (-64 %) geringer als hierzulande und damit unter allen verglichenen Staaten am niedrigsten.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

It is not clear at all, what is there to lose profits for?

Shorting?

Pretty much.

--

looks like morning session again under the influence of fighting bears, RTS shows the direction of the morning session

the bulls haven't even tried much to bash the bears' skins in the morning.

Russian equity market has chosen the green zone as of this morning

Stock marketNow(21.04.2022 10:22)

p.s.

I wonder where that is?

RTS at 23 minutes -1.43%

Российский рынок акций выбрал с утра зеленую зону От IFX
Российский рынок акций выбрал с утра зеленую зону От IFX
  • ru.investing.com
Российский рынок акций выбрал с утра зеленую зону

FESCO: в марте контейнерный рынок РФ снизился на 14,6%, экспорт упал на 30% От IFX
FESCO: в марте контейнерный рынок РФ снизился на 14,6%, экспорт упал на 30% От IFX
  • ru.investing.com
FESCO: в марте контейнерный рынок РФ снизился на 14,6%, экспорт упал на 30%

I think there is a re-orientation of exports from west to east.

Many companies have started cancelling or recommending that they do not pay dividends. It turns out that they are controlled through foreign offshore companies and paying dividends (especially for companies under sanctions) threatens to block them. To avoid these risks Phosagro has transferred control from foreign companies to Russian ones.

https://bcs-express.ru/novosti-i-analitika/riski-dlia-dividendov-fosagro-snizilis-obieiasniaem-pochemu

Риски для дивидендов ФосАгро снизились. Объясняем почему
Риски для дивидендов ФосАгро снизились. Объясняем почему
  • bcs-express.ru
Что произошло Компании, через которые Андрей Гурьев-старший и члены его семьи владели долей в ФосАгро, перерегистрированы в российскую юрисдикцию, пишет Интерфакс. «Хлодвиг Энтерпрайзес» и «Адорабелла» стали резидентами специального административного района (САР) на острове Октябрьский в Калининградской области. Что это значит До сих пор...

Vitalii Ananev #:

Now, I think there is a reorientation of exports from the west to the east.

Many companies have started to cancel or advise against paying dividends. It turns out that they are controlled through foreign offshore companies and paying dividends (especially to companies under sanctions) threatens to block them. To avoid these risks Phosagro has transferred control from foreign companies to Russian ones.

https://bcs-express.ru/novosti-i-analitika/riski-dlia-dividendov-fosagro-snizilis-obieiasniaem-pochemu

Yes, it looks like it is going on.

What is interesting, last year I bought a smartphone (not Apple - even though they are very nice devices, I do not like them very much)

• I do not like to take cheap, I do not like to buy it at all.
  • I don't like to buy unreasonably expensive top models, for me the optimal one is Xiaomi Lite 11 - the only thing I wanted a bigger screen, but the model is fine.

Cancellation of dividends is the right decision and in these circumstances it is very correct.

For example for Sber, dividends have gone to forecast = 0, rather all the record profits will be used to support it.

BUSINESS FM

• the word stagnation is still being heard in the rhetoric
  • while the voices of the announcers with a sad gasp.
  • They also say that the aviation will be in the sky for about a year - then 80% of the fleet will be grounded.
  • I think it will be dangerous to fly - if they try to make some parts in Russia.
  • Or to buy something for insane amounts of money - then it will be unreasonably expensive to fly.
  • we are just at the beginning of major problems and have not yet grasped the tin except for commodity price movements.

THEN there is ONLY SHORT! The market and price are hard to fool, everything is factored into the price.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Yes it seems to be going on.

what is interesting, last year I bought a smartphone (not apple - even though they are very nice devices but I do not really like them)

• I do not like to take something unreasonable from a model and I do not like it that much.
  • I do not like to buy unreasonably expensive top models, for me the best for Xiaomi Lite 11 - the only thing I wanted a bigger screen - and so the model is fire.

I try not to buy such things on Ali. In January of this year, I was changing my smartphone. I bought a Chaomi Redmi 10 with 128 gigabytes of internal memory. Before that, I used a BQ model for over two years, I don't remember the model, it can only be used to make calls, the internal memory is only 8GB, 3 of which were taken up by the OS. Took only because of the powerful battery in standby mode worked for a week. Had used a simple pushbutton one for quite a long time. Haomi you can say my second smartphone for all time :)

Vitalii Ananev #:

I try not to buy these things from Ali. In January this year, I was changing my smartphone. I bought a Chaomi Redmi 10 with 128 gigabytes of internal memory in a Bilan shop. Before that, I had been using a BQ model for over two years, it could only be used to make calls, with only 8GB of internal memory, 3 of which were taken up by the OS. Took only because of the powerful battery in standby mode worked for a week. Had previously used a simple pushbutton for quite a long time. Haomi you could say my second smartphone for all time :)

I've always bought it there and never had any problems.

Have always been cheaper than in Russia.

But now the time is wild - sometimes you can get cheaper in RF

--

Российский рынок по-прежнему без мотивации | Investing.com
Российский рынок по-прежнему без мотивации | Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Зарина Саидова: анализ рынка акций, включая . Свежая аналитика фондового рынка на Investing.com

Новости фондового рынка — Investing.com
Новости фондового рынка — Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Тут вы найдете последние новости фондовых рынков.