Are there any universal support and resistance levels in the forex market? - page 25

Lilita Bogachkova #:

Firstly, as far as I understand, readers won't go into the idea of universal levels because others don't write about it. So we keep talking about the same thing without moving forward.

Secondly, I look for levels relevant to several currencies, and if I find them, I believe these are the price levels that can indicate a change in price direction.

For example, in the NZDUSD chart the yellow lines represent levels found for NZDUSD, whereas the green lines represent levels found for AUDUSD. Respectively, I look for the price direction change where these levels maximally coincide.

Theidea is based on the fact that there are prices that are like mountains before the river due to which the river changes its course.

How do you determine the price levels for AUDUSD on the chart of NZDUSD?

Veniamin Skrepkov #:

How do you determine the price levels for AUDUSD on the NZDUSD chart, in fact there is a comparison of market profiles on correlated pairs.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Are there any universal support and resistance levels in the Forex market?

Lilita Bogachkova, 2022.01.16 11:36

The levels are calculated in AUDUSD, the other symbols are just placed on this chart which contains the lines that mark the AUDUSD levels.

Maybe I didn't understand your point, but I'll say it again. In the example levels are calculated only in AUDUSD

I am attaching the template file so that those who wish may see for themselves.