Writing an effective advisor - page 40

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Are you a footman?

Why do you snap at everyone? Why do you throw mud at everyone?

zvezdocheet #:
Why do you snap at everyone? Why do you throw mud at everyone?
Impunity, permissiveness, that's the result

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Impunity, permissiveness, that's the result

Moderators should delete empty posts. There is a lot of rubbish on the site!!!

a007 #:

Moderators should delete empty posts. There's a lot of rubbish on the site!!!

Do you want to self-destruct?

a007 #:

Moderators should delete empty posts. There is a lot of rubbish on the site!!!

So you're going to flub and the moderators are going to spend personal time removing your flub?

Wouldn't it be easier to have a few of you removed and the site would clean up itself?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

So, you're going to be flapping and the moderators are going to spend personal time deleting your flapping?

Wouldn't it be easier to delete a few of you, and the site would be in order by itself?

Vitaly, don't worry so much. Another 2346 buckets and the golden key is in our pocket.

Star-Burns, why aren't you defending your partner in crime?

007 and Stargazer are two swindlers who have been working together for at least a year. If either of them gets the urge, I am prepared to sue them both.

what are the effective functions for an expert to fix profits ?

Screenshot 2021-12-04 072839

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't want my profits to go up any more - probably because there are many open positions.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 080345

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I tried to close all the positions - in theory if the first Indicator gave signals in the positive direction, then it should always give the right direction - but I see that this is not the case, the Indicator has become deceptive.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 081718

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Drugs? It's understandable, it's confusing.

Vitaly! First you declared your commitment to illicit drugs. You complained about confusion in your head...

Then you demanded to be removed from the forum for flooding...

What's next?