Advisors that work - page 19

Serqey Nikitin #:

And like any other business, you need first and foremost KNOWLEDGE... and specific knowledge which is not taught anywhere else at present...

Or experience, accompanied by a lot of experience.

This experience will teach someone, it will not teach someone, similarly with "market gurus". If a person does not perceive his own experience, he will not perceive someone else's either.

But in the case of one's own experience, one can be sure of its validity.)

JRandomTrader #:

Or an experience accompanied by a lot of bumps in the road.

This experience will teach some people, but not others; it is the same with "market gurus". If one does not accept one's own experience, one will not accept someone else's either.

But in the case of one's own experience, one can be sure of its validity.)

Experience without knowledge is the same as trying options (or the YUCK method)... And going through ( gaining experience ) can be endless...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Who told you that everything in trading is very simple and straightforward...?

Trading is, above all, BUSINESS! And like any other business, you need above all KNOWLEDGE..., and specific knowledge, which is not currently taught anywhere...

Am I complaining? You have repeated my idea in other words ...

The rule here is the same, and it's true for everyone: "Do what you're really good at, regardless of anyone's opinion."

And as for whether there is an EA capable of making money on full autopilot? Yes. The answer is yes. I can even tell you where it exists, but it's not a given that you'll be able to get one there.

About 10 years ago, I remember that methaquotes used to hold contests for Expert Advisors. According to the terms of the contest, before the start of the contest, the participant had to show their EA to the organizers. Autopilot was obligatory. I watched the performance of Expert Advisors of participants. Those who were first-ranked had such an efficiency that my eyes were watering. So, yes, there are Expert Advisors that are profitable. You can find the contest participants and try to get an Expert Advisor from them. But success is not guaranteed.

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Am I complaining? You repeated my idea in other words...

The rule here is the same, and it's true for everyone: "Do what you're really good at, regardless of anyone else's opinion."

And as for whether there is an EA capable of making money on full autopilot? Yes. The answer is yes. I can even tell you where it exists, but it's not a fact that you can get one there.

About 10 years ago, I remember that methaquotes used to hold contests for Expert Advisors. According to the terms of the contest, before the start of the contest, the participant had to show their EA to the organizers. Autopilot was obligatory. I watched the performance of Expert Advisors of participants. Those who were first-ranked had such an efficiency that my eyes were watering. So, yes, there are Expert Advisors that are profitable. You can find the contest participants and try to get an Expert Advisor from them. But success is not guaranteed.

So you are responding to one of those participants ))).

I mean Nikitin won such contests ten years ago.

But what's the use of these competitions in real life?

Where is Mr Nikitin's real account?

He has knowledge, he has advisers, he has experience. But there is no real account monitoring.

Expert Advisors for contests are prepared for the current market and are tested and optimized for the recent history.

Only pioneers participate in the contests.

And Oleg Automat ))))

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Am I complaining? You repeated my idea in other words...

The rule here is the same, and it's true for everyone: "Do what you're really good at, regardless of anyone else's opinion."

And as for whether there is an EA capable of making money on full autopilot? Yes. The answer is yes. I can even tell you where it exists, but it's not a fact that you can get one there.

Trading is a very simple business

Boris Gulikov #:

He has the knowledge, he has the advisers, he has the experience. But there is no real account monitoring.

Ridiculous!

"Do you want the 'checkers' or the ride...?"

A trader who wants to gain the KNOWLEDGE to trade profitably doesn't care about other people's accounts...

His PURPOSE is STABLE PROFIT for himself! If he solves this problem, everything else is a trifle unworthy of attention...

Every Trader is an artisan of HIS Luck!

Serqey Nikitin #:

That's funny!

A trader who wants to gain the KNOWLEDGE to trade profitably doesn't care about other people's accounts...

His PURPOSE is STABLE PROFIT for himself! If he solves this problem, everything else is a trifle unworthy of attention...

Every trader is the master of his Luck!

And if he doesn't - he'll earn money by teaching trading.)

JRandomTrader #:

And if it doesn't, it will make money by teaching trading )

Yes, there is such a scheme... Buying profitable EAs is not for trading, but for reselling...

Serqey Nikitin #:

It's funny!

Every trader is an artisan of HIS Luck!

You do not understand what I am writing about at all.

I do not give a damn about your accounts and your knowledge.

Know and earn on health, if you can.

I am writing to the man that he is mistaken about those robots that used to win contests (and still do).

They don't work in the long term.

If they did, Sergey Nikitin, as a former winner of such competitions, would have his long-time successful real account monitored on this site.

That is, you should not dig there.

We have to monitor real accounts (on this and other services), but not the results of zhakhov's contests.

We have accounts that are fully automated and working for 5-8 years.

And there are older accounts on the fly.

Boris Gulikov #:

You don't understand what I'm writing about at all.

You're wrong!

If an EA is designed correctly, it will make a profit in any case..., maybe a little less than a couple of years ago, but it will make a profit...

It's like planes that were built a hundred years ago - they still fly... not as fast as modern ones, but they FLY...