Advisors that work - page 15

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

In any market, the price moves the same way: up, down, up, down. And everywhere else it goes to the right.

What difference does it make where to check?

The difference between the markets and the tools is, some strategies on the euro-dollar are on fire, the euro-franc is a loser. and vice versa.

Georgiy Merts #:

Yes, I understand that.

Question - why would a system that is designed to work in a rising period be used in a flat period? Wouldn't it be easier to take two different systems? One - for growth, the other - for the flat? When the growth period is over - put the flat system. When the flat period is over - I set a trend system.

It seems to me that the system should "follow the market" like clothes "according to the weather".

In winter you should dress warmly. In summer - light. In autumn, take an umbrella and boots. And checking the systems here and there, it's like looking for clothes that are equally comfortable both in forty-degree frost and in forty-degree heat, in drizzling rain in the mud and in a spring green meadow... Do you think you will find one?

agree

Georgiy Merts #:

Where does it "move the same way"?? You look at the two graphs - today and twenty years ago - on the same scale. The difference will be significant.

Unless, of course, you think there are systems that will both be successful - then, yes. You have to check both there and there.

But I've never seen any such system. Therefore - those systems that work now - probably will not work at the site of twenty years ago.

So you check it out. You'll see that it doesn't work. И ?

Price in any market from 20 years ago and now in stocks and currency pairs moves the same for a system that is profitable in at least 1 market. A profitable system is a profitable system in Africa!

For example, I have a system that earns MORE on the flat than it loses on the trend

osmo1709 #:
For example, I have a system that makes more money on the flat than it does on the trend
Yeah, we know. I've created so many threads.

osmo1709 #:
For example, I have a system that earns MORE on the flat than it loses on the trend

It's been a long time since you kept this important information from us.

PapaYozh #:

It's been a long time since you kept this important information from us.

Do you have such a system?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yeah we are aware of that, so many threads created
And it basically makes money in the real market, whatever the market is - trend/flat. But the system is flat.

osmo1709 #:
And it basically makes money in the real market, whatever the market is - trend/flat. But the system is flat.
We are glad

osmo1709 #:
And it basically makes money in the real market, whatever the market is - trend/flat. But the system is flat

Here too there are a few robots, not so much flat, but opportunistically counter-trendy. Nevertheless, they survived the covid failure safely in early 2020.