Advisors that work - page 6

Renat Akhtyamov #:

you can make more than 100% in a day, and it's easy and unforced

having 10 quid, not 10k, in 10 days you'll make 10k

so don't make people laugh with 3%

So read the context so you don't make people laugh. It's your vocabulary I'm using.

pribludilsa #:
Well, read the context so you don't make people laugh. I'm using your vocabulary.

the context is commercially driven.

fear the ban.

So is the probability of either pair reversing at any point in time in a triangle 50/50? Is it or isn't it?

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
So is the probability of either pair reversing at any point in time in a triangle 50/50? Is it or isn't it?
no

Renat Akhtyamov #:
no
Another run that ends with a bang

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Another run that ends with a bang
sod it

Volodymyr Zubov #:

Needed. Minus one cent. 100 years.

Unmotivated rudeness to see is common, life must be hard for the people. Does it help to lift the mood?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

it's a little messy.

I'm not ready to go full throttle yet.

pre-launch preparations, a week at most

I have more than five hundred of them.

The worst thing is that any "misfit" can suddenly start making a lot of money. And any one who earns can also suddenly start losing money.

The main problem is in the selection of stable TS. And here, as I see it, no one has any success...

Georgiy Merts #:

I have more than five hundred of those "misfits".

The worst thing is that any "misfit" can suddenly start making a lot of money. And any one who earns can also suddenly start losing money.

The main problem is in the selection of stable TS. And here, as I see it, no one has any success...

Who likes what they like...

you don't have to cull it, but refine it

alternative path is like this ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

who wants what they want.

you don't have to cull it, you can refine it

an alternative way like that ;)

Very funny.

What do you mean by "refine"? All we have is history. Here, you've run it on history - everything is fine. But you bet on the real - and he again began to leak. Or even more tricky - at first it seems to have gone up, and then it has lost not only what it earned, but also a lot "on top". И ? I have to work on it again. Do I understand correctly? I have already managed to return the profit.

In my case this selection is done with already working on demo systems. In your case - the selection is done based on test strategy parameters. But the question itself remains.