Advisors that work - page 3

pribludilsa #:
It depends on how much one earns, you can get 3% a month for nothing. But why?
I'm fine with 3% a month. Where do you get it?

TheXpert #:
I'm happy with 3% a month. Where do I get it?

In codobase.

pribludilsa #:

In codobase.

So far, the advisers there are only competing on the rate of drainage

Vladimir Baskakov #:
So far, there are EAs competing only on the speed of drainage
because just taking the code is not enough. Parameters are important.

Parameters are difficult to find. There are strategies that do not find parameters at all, or find ones that do not work on shifts. That is, the slightest change in the chart, and it is a loser. But 3% is not a problem at all. You can get it very easily. I'll only grow old before I start making money on it. Do you think people would be interested in such an Expert Advisor that would stably bring 3%? I could open such a PAM.

pribludilsa #:
Finding parameters is difficult. There are strategies that do not find parameters at all, or find ones that do not work on shifts. That is, the slightest change in the chart, and it is a loser. But 3% is not a problem at all. You can get it very easily. I will only grow old before I start making money on it. Do you think people would be interested in such an Expert Advisor that would stably bring 3%? I can open such a PAM.
Parameters of what?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Parameters for what?
The strategy, the advisor.

pribludilsa #:
Strategies, advisor.
All the strategies in Kodobaz are leaking, what do the parameters have to do with it?

Borys Ivanov:

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works.

No advisor can earn ALWAYS. Any EA has periods of earning and periods of losing. Moreover, the periods of losing are longer than the periods of earning, and you will lose more than earned during the earning period.

The key to constant profit is to constantly switch or re-optimize Expert Advisors.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
All the strategies in Kodobaz are leaking, what do the parameters have to do with it?
Do you want a 3% a month PAMM? How much money will you give? How much history do you want to see to put money in?