Random wandering - page 29

Uladzimir Izerski #:

In something you haven't thought of yet).

At different times, monkeys have come down from trees. My last one)) Like in fairy tales of Ivan the Fool or the youngest son.))

You need to stop drinking.

PapaYozh #:

You need to stop drinking.

What do you, Hedgehog, know about alcohol?

Addiction to financial markets is worse than alcohol.

You don't even have to go far with your own example))

I've been sitting here for a long time and I see everyone, but I don't see many, many people anymore).

Some, from addiction to big-money games, appear briefly and even repeatedly, but quickly disappear)).

How many times have you gone to see your wife?)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

What do you, Hedgehog, know about alcohol?

Addiction to financial markets is worse than alcohol.

I'll take your word for it.

PapaYozh #:

I'll take your word for it.

All righty then. There's nothing to hide.

vladavd #:

Don't bullshit, no one interrupted you, you only had a few personal threads here and in them not a word on the matter, and in a bunch of other people's you stuck your fluder sting. You're always ranting and raving, then someone gets upset and demands more specifics, you get upset and decide not to say anything, then you go away and repeat the whole cycle. It has long been clear that you are nothing but verbose. Now they offered not to tell or explain anything, but simply to demonstrate the results without revealing methods - you are back in the bushes. I see.

If I did not mean anything on this forum, there would be no interest in my person.

If even personalities like vladavd are watching, the rest of us should be watching too.)

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

You're so clumsy. One minute I'm a kid, the next I'm an old man.

I'm waiting, Dimitri, for you to find your hooks. Already lost my appetite. I'm waiting. I can't tear myself away from the monitor.

Guys, communicate peacefully.

If you think you want to share your thoughts, share them.

No one will share by force, not even under threats.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Guys, communicate peacefully.

If you think you want to share your thoughts, share them.

No one will share by force, not even under threats.

The same goes for you, share a thought for once

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I ask the same of you, share a thought for once

He also shared:"Addicted to financial markets is worse than alcohol. "

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Waiting, Dimitri, for the hooks to be identified. Already lost my appetite. Waiting. Can't tear myself away from the monitor.