Correlation, allocation in a portfolio. Calculation methods - page 9

Renat Akhtyamov:
Take samples?
That's bullshit.

Ah, well, that makes sense - what a sample when calculating the probability of an event...

PapaYozh:

Is there evidence for this in real samples or is it pure theory?

For example, it should show up on students in school classes: every other class (even more often) should have students who were born on the same day. I went to school, then to technical school, then to university. In the school class, there were about 30 of us, in the technical school group somewhere in the region of 25, in the institute - 20. Nowhere do I remember a situation with birthdays on the same day.

Here, for example, they write that it is confirmed.

I personally know a married couple with coinciding birthdays)

Although, I mentioned this paradox only in connection with the silly assumption that random integers must not repeat) On the contrary, if they repeat too rarely, it indicates some error in the algorithm of their generation)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

For example, they write that it is confirmed.

I personally know a couple with matching birthdays)

Although, I mentioned this paradox only in connection with the stupid assumption that random integers must not repeat) On the contrary, if they are repeated too rarely, it indicates some error in the algorithm of their generation)
That's what I'm saying. Not error, but regularity in the manifestation of algorithmicity, that is, the absence of randomness as a basis for study and a support for the confirmation of any thoughts.

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's what it's all about. Not an error, but a regularity in manifestation of algorithmicity, i.e. in absence of randomness as a basis for studying and a support for confirmation of any thoughts.

Randomness in the theorem is not defined as a concept at all, but is simply used as part of the terms. Therefore, reasoning about randomness as a particular concept is usually inherent to people who are ignorant of the theorem and matstat.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Randomness in the theorem is not defined as a concept at all, but is simply used as part of the terms. Therefore, reasoning about randomness as a particular concept is usually inherent to people who are ignorant of the theorem and the matstat.

Alexey, do you know how to count money or do you only need coins for tossing?
Matstat is not the case here at all.

Dschingis, this thread gave me an idea about the commonality of trend and flat on one pair. Perpendicular. Another clue plus the triangle.
Yesterday I finalised the 300prc program. Found a total of two flaws in the algorithm. A weekly test now. for the whole depo.
Geometry rules!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Alexei, do you know how to count money or do you only need coins for flipping?
Matstat is out of the woods here altogether.

Common sense has gone into the woods from you too.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
This is a quantitative method of investing. With me the signal is strictly one, I can only take out at the expense of a large number of assets

In general, sifting profitable assets from unprofitable ones in terms of TC logic and portfolio use with the objective of reducing the risk of overall loss are different tasks.

The former seems to me to be more important)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In general, sifting profitable assets from unprofitable ones in terms of TC logic and portfolio use with the objective of reducing the risk of overall loss are different tasks.

And the first one seems more important to me)

first the second

the first follows from it

i.e. against the background of a break-even portfolio there appears an opportunity to increase the risk up to 100%

Renat Akhtyamov:
Dschingis, this thread gave me an idea about the commonality of trend and flat on one pair. Perpendicular. Another clue plus the triangle.
Yesterday I finalised the 300prc program. Found a total of two flaws in the algorithm. A weekly test now. for the whole depo.
Geometry rules!
Say hello to your cockroaches)