A topic for traders. - page 201

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Secrets are a good thing. The more mystery, the less of a sense of decay and factory. Which is quite conducive)

Post number #2000 means everything is true 😉

transcendreamer #:

Basically it's just a breakdown in volatility.

2020 has been a fabulous year

Surprisingly, it's been a fabulous year for my returnees too. I even stopped including it in my backtests due to over-optimism.

TheXpert #:

you are similar to him by the way - the same delusional ideas taken from the ceiling, but at least he is a strong technician.

Techies fly like plywood over Paris.)

Can't you see?

You don't see it and that's fine. That's fine)

The earth is flat, where does space come from?)))

There's the earth, the sky and the technicians))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Can't you see?

you're looking in the wrong place. of the few millionaires (of whom i'm pretty sure they're millionaires, staring) who show up here periodically, all are either prof. techies or techies as well.

The automatic prophet and the vocational school prophet are indeed very similar, with pronounced hysteroid traits and self-confidence.

But the PTU prophet's delusions of grandeur and bloated conceit are still more pronounced, obviously due to poor education.

In addition to that there is pathological lying, caused by the desire to draw attention to oneself and others as 'proof' of one's own worth.

A pathological liar sometimes gets so caught up in his role that he becomes convinced that he is right.

Ridiculous is the person who lies and lies ineptly, foolishly and trying to justify himself constantly...

TheXpert #:
You're looking in the wrong place. of the few millionaires (who I'm pretty sure are millionaires) who periodically appear here, all are either prof. technicians or also technicians.

Listen. I'm not picking on anyone, but my developments, which I want to share with normal people, are being met with hostility by your millionaires, in a completely indecent way, who don't know what they're talking about) They get really annoyed.They are millionaires and here some bastard has such mysterious knowledge.

=======

I have an active discussion in private chats with normal people. If anyone is interested, consider me as an interlocutor or even as a companion. Please write to me in person.

I don't read the posts with the cultivator's avatar and don't intend to read them in the future.

If they were or will be directed at me, it's his wasted effort.

I have nothing to discuss with a peeple with such a low culture. He has other aims.

transcendreamer #:

Well???? Gotcha????

Now what? The end...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I don't read the posts with the cultivator's avatar and don't intend to read them in the future.

If they were or will be directed at me, it's his wasted effort.

I have nothing to discuss with a peeple with such a low culture. He has other aims.

You're just jealous, never mind bro

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Well???? Gotcha????

Now what? The end....

The PTU guy was already breaking into my personal account and trying to persistently prove something 😁😂🤣 and it was the best confirmation that he is addicted to outside opinion...

So when he says he supposedly doesn't read is such a desperate agony, a defensive reaction, an attempt to ward off the painful truth.

No one doubts anymore that Izersky's sole aim is to engage in primitive forum bragging in an attempt to overcompensate for his own low status in real life...

From the first pages he was asked - so what? - show us something? - otherwise why did he create the topic? - But there were only mantras and bragging about the laws of the market and nature.

Now that he is ashamed of his signals (and before he showed them off!) - he cannot do anything but shamefully retire to a "private chat room", where most likely his own clones are sitting.

That's obvious: aware of his shame, he tries to delete his testimonies and tell everyone, like I'm offended, but I have secret knowledge I won't tell anyone.

All false prophets do that, nothing new....

How typical... Classic... 😏