A topic for traders. - page 70

transcendreamer #:

To conclude, I would like to call you to be objective in your research. Do not engage in obscurantism, do not support pseudoscience and false prophets, do not desecrate the MQL5 resource with inadequate sectarian perversions and silly tales,Study the structure of volatility,honour mathematics and statistics and quantitative optimisation which will lead you to truth and prosperity, while the false prophets will languish their days in misery and poverty and swallow dust on the sidelines of capitalism.

😘

...and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

It's all rubbish and general literal phrases.

Give me an example of your system.

++

Gentlemen are no longer trustworthy. And there is no trust in capitalists at all.

There can only be documentary evidence. Without a fake certificate)))

Rinat, respect to you for your courage and openness. Let not everything turns out at once. You have a goal, the ability to achieve it and you are bound to reach it. I see from life experience.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

++

Gentlemen are no longer trustworthy. And there is no trust in capitalists at all.

There can only be documentary proof. Without a fake certificate)))

Rinat, respect to you for your courage and openness. Let not everything turns out at once. You have a goal, the ability to achieve it and you are bound to reach it. I see from life experience.

the goal was set a long time ago - 100% a day and recently achieved

I've had experiences in achieving that goal that many people here would never dream of.

what you've accomplished, i've done and i've been over it for like 10 years now

so I don't need your assessment, sorry.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

the goal was set a long time ago - 100% a day and recently achieved

what you've achieved, I've done and gone over it like 10 years ago

Good for you then.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

All right then.

did you pay attention to the posts at the beginning of the thread that pointed out the weakness of your system?

it's perfectly observable all over the state - the drawdown that you hide by changing and reversing the investment passw

work on it, Vladimir, work on it

there are nuances, but i don't see any progress in solving them yet

it was once

there is not a single test in the tester - that's two

Renat Akhtyamov #:

did you pay attention to the posts at the beginning of the thread that pointed out the weakness of your system?

you can see it all perfectly on the state - the drawdown, which you hide by changing and reversing the investment passw

work on it, Vladimir, work on it

there are nuances, but i dont see any progress in solving them yet

Is it possible to do this?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Is that allowed?

they're likely to bump the posts.

You can't, you get banned.

but I can see it, it's a fact.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

they're likely to bump the posts.

You can't, you get banned.

but I can see it, it's a fact.
Vova's not just a wolfman, he's a chemist.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Vova is a chemist as well as a wolfer.

attempts to trade by trend lead to the fact that the up trend starts with Ask, and the down trend starts with Bid

if the signal is reversed several times, the Expert Advisor starts working with a loss equal to the spread

To avoid such trouble, a channel has been invented, which Vladimir here builds or waits out the drawdown.

in vain!

but

I wrote him in the beginning of the branch that if the channel turns many times in one place, it may cause losses equal to its width or some part of its width.

not only Uncle Vova can't solve this problem, but many people here

and attribute this circumstance to the fact that there is both a trend and a flat

so there is

the opinion is wrong and the problem can be solved

how?

of course i will not answer and this is one of my many ideas

there are many such questions, this is just one of them

Files:
123.png  3 kb

Renat Akhtyamov #:

attempts to trade by trend lead to the fact that the up trend starts with Ask, and the down trend starts with Bid

if the signal is reversed several times, the Expert Advisor starts working with a loss equal to the spread

To avoid such trouble, a channel has been invented, which Vladimir is building here.

in vain!

but

I wrote him at the beginning of the branch that if the channel turns many times in one place, it doesn't necessarily result in a loss equal to its width.

not only uncle Vova can't solve this problem, but many people here as well

and attribute this circumstance to the fact that there is both a trend and a flat

well

the opinion is wrong and the problem can be solved

how?

of course i will not answer and this is one of my many ideas

there are many such questions, this is just one of them

Here's my channel, the most normal one. MA High and MA Low