A topic for traders. - page 38

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Don't dig in the sandbox, the exchange is waiting for you).

I've dealt with the waves, but you want to, and you're prone to it.)

But you shouldn't spit in the well!

No one here spits but you 😊

That's boyish...

You figured out the waves... Well it's any schoolboy who can draw numbers on charts retroactively and is still just as helpless in the future.

Would be something to be jealous of... 😊

I went to the topic because I saw the name in the list of topics, it's called a topic for traders and it turns out there's nothing useful for traders.

That's the forum, everybody can give their opinion, and if you can't stand criticism, then why have you come to the forum?

The forum is a place where they can tell you it's a waste of time and you shouldn't waste your time on such nonsense.

It's a shame that some people don't understand that and in their rigidity can only argue and get personal.

transcendreamer #:

The poisonous insect will probably rage and spit venom... But it is still important to note that the key step in becoming a trader is to turn to mathematical statistics and hypothesis testing, and without this step it will move in the dark, with no reliance on objective properties, colouring charts and vague reasoning about 'market laws'...

Give me a break. Go to the stock exchange. This is a forex sandbox.

And you're like the pauper from ... entranceway came to show you how big your fists are. And empty pockets))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[angry clucking]

Here we go again, torn... 😉

Kindly write you that it's rubbish these waves/fibos, years wasted...

Too bad you can't seem to perceive adequately, bogged down in personal grudges, bitterness, personal animosity.

Not a scorpion, butσκολόπενδρα 😂

Roman Shiredchenko #:

You beat me to it - didn't mean to be the first! :-)

Story as usual there - post factum you can break it all down and put together all the 3 and 5 wavelengths!!! And pullbacks and breakdowns...

There, again (although I was not a fan), even the hardened ELIOTS (maybe not the Elliott, but for me the essence is the same on these waves) and here and on other forums, they were biting each other, where the wave number started and what is the wave number!!! :-)

Yes, right, the study of objective properties of the market, no matter what, currency, crypto, stocks, bonds - is not drawing, but identifying and testing statistical hypotheses, because the systematic trading is based on repeating events (classes of events) and obligatory subsequent cross-validation, without which everything would be self-defeating.

The formulation of events can be anything, even waves-fibs, but in the end it comes down to more universal characteristics of events and volatility structure analysis, autoregressive models or simply the analysis of a series of formally defined events.

This is depressing for unsystematic traders, because they can't formulate criteria/conditions of market events, predictors and outcomes in a way that corresponds to the objective market behavior, and they can't verify their trading ideas.

Although this of course does not exclude the possibility of manual and semi-manual trading as such.

I've been in forex for over 10 years. Honestly, I haven't earned anything, or rather, I'm down about $20,000. I started with standard indulators, then monitored the shamanistic indulators, all to no avail. I started to analyze the market using the Poke method. First I realized that all pairs are interrelated. I even managed to earn 7000% in few months and lost it 😂 , after careful analysis I realized that I just fall in trend. I don't speak languages, but I learned how to visualise. Now Forex is my hobby. A hobby with the hope of becoming a billionaire 🤣

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I see you're feeling better now. Red diarrhea coming on).

Don't you high-intellectuals come into a thread for ordinary forex workers.

You have factories, you have exchanges, you have big money.

What do you want in such a sandbox?

As colleagues have already reported, "I came to the topic because I saw the name in the list of topics called 'topic for traders', but it turns out that there is nothing useful for traders. "I was captivated by the name:

A topic for traders

-----------

I also couldn't ignore another nonsense !!!

Тема для трейдеров.
Тема для трейдеров.
  • www.mql5.com
Так как с пол года назад, а может и больше тематика форума изменилась с чисто программистской на трейдерскую, то позволю себе открыть ветку для тре...

Alexsey Minchenko #:
I've been trading forex for more than 10 years. I've earned nothing, more precisely I've lost about $20000. I started with standard indulators, then monitored the shamanistic indulators but it was useless. I started to analyze the market using the Poke method. First I realized that all pairs are interrelated. I even managed to earn 7000% in few months and lost it 😂 , after careful analysis I realized that I just fall in trend. I don't speak languages, but I learned how to visualise. Now Forex is my hobby. A hobby with the hope of becoming a billionaire 🤣

That's right. You have to understand the market.

Indicators will help you make money if you understand the market and create them yourself.

And you have the right direction.

Alexsey Minchenko #:
I've been in forex for over 10 years. Honestly, I earned nothing, or more precisely, I lost about $20000. I started with standard indices, then I monitored shaman indices but it was useless. I started to analyze the market using the Poke method. First I realized that all pairs are interrelated. I even managed to earn 7000% in few months and lost it 😂 , after careful analysis I realized that I just fall in trend. I don't speak languages, but I learned how to visualise. Now Forex is my hobby. A hobby with the hope of becoming a billionaire 🤣

All in all - the standard way of an ordinary trader...

Spending a lot of time and effort on "learning the market by TUCHING"...

Why is it the standard way? Because there is NO method for learning how to work in the financial markets.

Who sees alternatives to the standard way?

Roman Shiredchenko #:

as colleagues have already reported, fascinated by the title: "

A theme for traders

-----------

Couldn't leave another nonsense out of it either!!!

Why did you have to pour red diarrhea into the altercation with the "dreamer"?

You didn't see the thread before? And couldn't you offer something sensible or discuss it?

You got into the fray first.

Waiting for a moment to show you're really smart?

Well, everybody's smart. They even know the letters.)

Serqey Nikitin #:

All in all - the standard way of an ordinary trader...

Spending a lot of time and effort on "learning the market by TUCHING"...

Why is it the standard way? Because there is NO method for learning how to work in the financial markets.

Who sees alternatives to the standard way?

And here's where it gets interesting.

Suppose the best teacher in the world forteaching financial markets appears.

Everyone is taught the method. Everyone makes billions.

The US machine doesn't have time to print dough.

No, the market is interesting because there is a mystery in it.

One has to calculate options for the future. See one step ahead for others.

My approach to waves is only a particle in understanding the market as a whole.