A topic for traders. - page 34

Hello.

Help me understand, opening/closing trades are opening/closing at prices well above the chart. Screenshot attached.Can you tell mewhy this situation occurs?

Files:
1.png  79 kb

Juliya #:

Hello.

Help me understand, opening/closing trades are opening/closing at prices much higher than the chart. Screenshot attached.Can you tell mewhy this situation occurs?

If, judging by the picture, only BUY were opened, it means that this difference is equal to the spread.

Juliya #:

Hello.

Help me understand, opening/closing trades are at prices much higher than the chart. Screenshot attached.Can you tell mewhy this situation occurs?

You have to set the chart to show the Ask price

and you will see and understand everything

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If, judging by the picture, only BUY was opened it means that this difference is equal to the spread.

Thanks

Renat Akhtyamov #:

adjust the chart so that the Ask price is displayed

and you will see and understand

Thank you. Figured it out

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

I don't remember which thread it was in. So I'll write it here. You wrote about a grid that doesn't open the grid from the price, but counts the funds. It's not a bad idea, I thought about it. I think the disadvantage is that if there is a computer glitch. The grid cannot start trading again from the place where it was interrupted.

pribludilsa #:

I don't remember which thread it was in. So I'll write it here. You wrote about a grid that doesn't open the grid from the price, but counts the funds. It's not a bad idea, I thought about it. I think the disadvantage is that if there is a computer glitch. The grid cannot start trading again from where it was interrupted.

Not aware of the grid, haven't used it, but my robots save that state to disk every time they change their internal state (and deinit), and load it when they start.

JRandomTrader #:

Not aware of grids, haven't used them, but my robots save that state to disk every time they change their internal state (and on deinit), and load it on startup.

And I have a poll of open positions. Well by the way this approach solves the problem, you can then use the grid by equity, I just try not to use the disk. I have an ssd, it gets damaged from excessive reading and writing. Though of course it's just a dabble. I don't think it will affect its lifespan anyway. After all, the operating system writes something all the time.

pribludilsa #:
And I have a survey of open positions. By the way, this approach solves the problem, I can use the grid by equity then, I just try not to use the disk. I have an ssd, it gets spoiled from excessive reading and writing. Though of course it's just a dabble. I don't think it will affect its lifespan anyway. After all, the operating system writes something all the time.

I have a mirror (RAID1) of SSDs on my home computer where the merchant virtual machine lives. Drives have ~20000 hours of use. Wear is 3% on Intel S4500 and 7% on Samsung 860 EVO.

About 5000 robots in test mode and about 20 in battle mode - all writing their stats and logs.

JRandomTrader #:

I have a mirror (RAID1) of SSDs on my home computer where the merchant virtual machine lives. Drives have ~20000 hours of use. Wear is 3% on Intel S4500 and 7% on Samsung 860 EVO.

About 5000 robots in test mode and about 20 in battle mode - all writing their stats and logs.

Woah... And someone's making fun of my league... I have five times less robots... True, my trading computer is 2001, with 1Gig of memory. Four terminals...

I wonder how those 5 thousand robots deal with 500 positions limit?