A topic for traders. - page 11

Vladimir Baskakov:
That no one cares about the League, decided to get high

would first get into it ...

The term Hyper refers to an investor, just a dodgy person and a cryptocurrency.

PapaYozh:

Is there any evidence of this in the history of currency trading?

Germany after WW1, more than a billion times ... And if the state is suddenly destroyed, it's just to infinity with division by zero.))

Vladimir Baskakov:
That no one cares about the league, so you're taking a bite out of it.

Yes I am interested in her and I need her.

That's enough for me.

And your benefit performances are just entertainment. That's why I say you shouldn't be banned. Keep up the good work.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Germany after WWI, more than a billion times ... And if the state is suddenly destroyed, it's just to infinity with division by zero.)))

It wasn't about depreciation, it was about growth.

PapaYozh:

It wasn't about depreciation, it was about growth.

All within reasonable limits of course.))

Georgiy Merts:

Yes I am interested in her and I need her.

That's enough for me.

And your benefit performances are just entertainment. That's why I say you shouldn't be banned. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for letting me do it, you don't get banned, even for outright nonsense.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Oh, it's hard to communicate what isn't there :-)

---

Uladzimir - 8 pages about nothing, focus, formulate the topic of the topic

I'm not the only one who wrote 8 pages, I wrote it together with everyone else and with you personally too). I see that many have even managed to hype)).

Okay, that's just a matter of opinion.

The more I kept quiet, the more the appetite for the topic of the thread showed itself. And it is clear that there is interest not only in programming, but also in the subtleties of market analysis.

Without traders the programmers are nothing without a stick.

I will wait until the recriminations subside and we will be able to communicate constructively.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not the only one who has written 8 pages, but I've written along with everyone else and with you personally too.) I see a lot of people have even managed to hype themselves).

Okay, that's just a saying.

The more I kept quiet, the more the appetite for the subject of the thread showed itself. And it is clear that there is interest not only in programming, but also in the subtleties of market analysis.

Without traders the programmers are nothing without a stick.

I will wait until the recriminations subside and we will be able to communicate constructively.

I don't know why you need a new topic, especially without any wording ? You have the same thing in all the previous ones...

you're there too, you're expecting something, you're warming up to something. But mostly resentful ;-)

You could have just picked up any old thread.

what is this topic about again?

it's just "for traders" that's what this whole forum is about in general, no need to cram it into one thread

Vladimir Baskakov:
Thanks for letting me do it, you don't get banned, even for outright nonsense.

That's because you're mostly talking nonsense. I have experience, which is available to all comers.

Georgiy Merts:

That's because you're mostly talking nonsense. I have experience, which is available to all comers.

Experience, yes, how much you have deduced, experienced you are. And where are the followers in your thread