Has anyone tried to look at price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. - page 4

vladavd:

I understand that you want to furrow your brow, scratch your chin and give a beautiful, complete and accurate solution, and then, like Tony Stark, spectacularly turn on your heels and leave the room roaring with applause)) But, hell, we do not live in a fairy tale, but by groping, pulling the shade on a stump and by chance people have made a lot of discoveries. What should we do now, not to use them, because they were not made by their beauty)?

not at all...

just experience has allowed us to say "there are no fish in that pond" and "I've been down those rakes before".

And time has allowed us to understand and appreciate why this is so, why no fish was found and why there were so many rakes in that hayfield

a warning against mistakes, not a "follow me" signal

Giorgio5:
Has anyone tried to look at price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. Particularly as a non-Markovian system. Has anyone tried to think of a non-Markovian system as a Markovian system?

Why do you want to do that?

Do you want to bend the market? )

it's a fiasco

why?

You are in the middle of the 1.3800,

From this point on there is a 100% guarantee that the price will go in both cases, either up or down.

Modern mathematics is incomplete, incomplete without some rules, which indicate under what conditions

the wave function of the price fluctuations takes place.

According to quantum mechanics, if the price is not observed, its state is described as the displacement of

A) and B), so the price at 1.3800 may be at A and B at the same time.

If the observation is carried out, then you will see only one definite condition or the price reached the point A or the point B.

The question is: when will the mathematical system stop being a bias of two states and choose one particular one?

That's the catch, if you want to bend it with mathematics).

There is another way out, this topic does not involve mathematics but bypasses it.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Why do you want to do that?

Do you want to bend the market? )

it's a fiasco

why?

You are in the middle of the 1.3800,

From this point on there is a 100% guarantee that the price will go in both cases, either up or down.

Modern mathematics is incomplete, incomplete without some rules, which indicate under what conditions

the wave function of the price fluctuations takes place.

According to quantum mechanics, if the price is not observed, its state is described as the displacement of

A) and B), hence the price at 1.3800 may be at A and B at the same time.

If the observation is carried out, then you will see only one definite condition or the price reached the point A or the point B.

The question is: when will the mathematical system stop being a bias of two states and choose one particular one?

That's the catch, if you want to bend it with mathematics).

There is another way, this topic doesn't involve mathematics but bypasses it.

nice post!

to put it simply, it goes like this:

at any point in history, present and future, there is an equal probability of price movements both up and down

khorosh:

Here are the results of a 2021 test of an Expert Advisor in which no indicators are used in the entry and exit conditions, and only two logical variables are used for entry and without any optimisation. The entry condition is so simple that it might cause you to laugh and ask yourself, "Why did it only occur to me after all these years?" After all, it's so simple!)

What kind of expert is this? Is there one in the kodobase? What is it called?

Renat Akhtyamov:

at any point in history, present and future, there is an equal probability of price movements both up and down

Brilliant! What do we do next?

PapaYozh:

And what do these Boolean variables contain, if not the result of comparing something to something?

I think this is a rhetorical question and already contains an answer, or do you doubt it and want me to confirm?)

khorosh:

I think this question is rhetorical and already contains an answer or do you doubt it and want me to confirm?)

they do )

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Genius! What do we do next?

For example the man has " There is another way, this topic does not involve mathematics but bypasses it. "

and I've written about mine before

no one understood anything

but there's a lot of maths there.

Janis Ozols:

What kind of expert is he? Is there one in the kodobase? What is it called?

There isn't one there, "where the smoke of hair doesn't fog the white day).

khorosh:

There's none of it,"where the smoke of hair doesn't fog the white day).

Why are you talking then?