Has anyone tried to look at price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. - page 7

khorosh:

Didn't keep it. I've had a few EAs of this kind, and a handful of them. I am looking for such an algorithm, so that the profit per month would be at least 50%, with the drawdown within 20%.

There are no such algorithms for the foreign exchange market, don't look for them.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There's no such algorithm for the currency market, don't look for it.

Every five mimes, double up until you get out of subsidence?

it's a workable algorithm.

Сергей Криушин:

There's good code in the Base, very simple, I think it's the one in question, if you rock it for two years, there might well be a result... you can even use half the code and get better results... all the other stuff is just a crock of shit... but no one believes in the simplicity of the solution, everyone wants a galactic divine grail... but those who believe in it laugh at themselves... and at the other newbies who start searching for the truth...))

What is this code called?

It came to mind recently. Who has read R. Smitten. If you remember J. Livermore (about a hundred years ago (he traded with a notebook)) stated that (I may be wrong in the exact meaning of the quote, but the essence is correct): "There is no "high" price at which one cannot buy and no "low" price at which one cannot sell". I mean the case of oil to which many refer and the case of stocks to which many refer.

The result is a wagon and endless wagon of research for those who can't see their own eye. And he will never see it.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

don't flatter yourself...

Experience is not a set of skills and techniques that lead unambiguously to a brighter future. Previous experience is almost always at odds. The accumulation and application of experience can be harmful. In fact, this is the essence of the paradox. In the premature application of the new and the rapid negation of the old,

and all of the above is inherent in everyone. From the qualification it is a little less pronounced, but everything remains in place. For example - a beginner (human, not a substance) will additionally increase the risk by increasing volumes, and you won't increase volumes but will relax timings/permits/lags too (and it's a risk play as well really).

I would have to disagree with that.

You are thinking theoretically, on paper it looks like this, experience may not always lead to the desired goal, but without experience it is impossible to reach this goal, but you see

experience is precisely what is needed for the final goal, of course there is no easy way, but you can't do it without experience.

Give me a living example outside the market profession? )

About the paradox, it's not actually a paradox, just a desire to see it as a paradox.

You are walking on the road and stepped on a poop, did you know about it beforehand? obviously not, because you were not looking at the road at that time

and the next time you have an unfortunate experience, you will often look at the road and avoid the poop to avoid stepping on it. Did it help?

It is the same in trading, yes sometimes a negative experience will have a negative impact on the trade, but the knowledge

But the knowledge will always prevail over the failure and with the accumulation of experience one will gradually climb the ladder to success!

It has long been proven that there are too many examples, not only in trading, but in all aspects, and in all industries.