Has the time for freezing funds changed? - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

Apparently so. You are not the only one who has noticed it.

Vladimir, please tell the people what you know about this, so as to eliminate any speculation.

Piotr Storozenko:

Vladimir, please tell the people what you know about this, so as to eliminate any speculation.

I can't say anything - I found out when they started asking me in private messages. I think this is a general trend in the financial world - everything is getting stricter.

Will there be an official response? )

I'm also interested - will there be an official response?

Vladimir Karputov:

I can't say anything - I found out when they started asking me in private messages. I think it's a general trend in the financial world - things are getting stricter.

Things are getting easier in the financial world - before, when it was stricter, you went to the bank with a paper cheque and waited for the cheque to be cleared.
And in today's world, all the freelance platforms are making it easier for their clients to interact with their finances, so that those interactions and checks are faster and more transparent.

Andrii Medvediev:

It's getting easier in the financial world - it used to be that when it was strict, you would go to the bank with a paper cheque and wait for the cheque to be verified.
And in today's world, all the freelance platforms are making it easier for their clients to interact with their finances, so that those interactions and checks are quicker and more transparent.

Are there any concrete examples where the time has changed less?

Andrii Medvediev:

It's getting easier in the financial world - it used to be that when it was stricter, you would go to the bank with a paper cheque and wait for the cheque to be cleared.
And in today's world, all the freelancing platforms are making it easier for their clients to interact with their finances, so that those interactions and checks are quicker and more transparent.

I wish you would at least once travel outside the country and try to get banking services in the EU, for example - then you won't write nonsense anymore.

Aleksei Beliakov:
Are there specific examples where the time has changed downwards?

Of course there are, e.g. Up****.
What's the question about? Or do you think an increase to 14 days is the norm?

Vladimir Karputov:

I wish you would at least once leave the country and try to get banking services in e.g. EU countries - then you won't write nonsense anymore.

I have already asked you to be nice to me and not to be rude.
You are writing nonsense when you so brazenly address people you do not know.
When I ask you to do so, you just rubbish my posts.

I go to EU countries, and probably more often than you, who advises me something.
But all this talk is groundless, I did not ask for advice.
I asked for an official response from company representatives.

Andrii Medvediev:

Of course there are, e.g. Up****.
What's the question about? Or do you think an increase to 14 days is the norm?

Where's an example? How many days is it down? I might have missed something.