A win-win forex trading system. First test round. - page 15

transcendreamer:
And the "inconvenient client" is probably just another example of believing in myths about puppets, evil brokers, conspiracy theories and so on...
All myths fit into one phrase: risk what you are prepared to lose.
All the more so when using maximum risk strategies and instruments.

transcendreamer:

An inspirational account of the indestructible power of the mind to mental hospital patients)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

An inspirational account of the indestructible power of the mind to mental hospital patients)

Yeah, apparently 😃

Ludomaniacs will still be chomping at the bit for years to come, hoping that the right scheme with minimal risk, beasts under different masks, uncomfortable clients and the like is about to come along...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

An inspiring story about the indestructible power of the mind to mental hospital patients)

The lambs have never been clients of Ward 6, but shepherds often are.)

You face risk in any case. With minimal risk and a lot of capital it is much more unpleasant to drop out of the market than with a little capital, but with high risk and profit potential.

There is no limit to the amount of money available. You have to learn to control the high risk and make the most of it.

transcendreamer:

For a loser, yes - quite logical 😀

I know I'm a loser like you myself. But what does it follow.

It follows that your adrenaline kicked in from the big losses and you were on depressants.

And I'm in a good mood and I can show you a confident strategy on the signal that you never dreamed of)

Account_:
You are facing risk either way. With minimal risk and lots of capital it is much more unpleasant to drop out of the market than with little capital but high risk and profit potential.

There is no limit to the amount of money available. You have to learn to control the high risk and make the most of it.

Sounds good.

Why did you remove the monitoring? 😁

lambs and pigs are customers of the barbecue

transcendreamer:

Sounds good.

Why did you remove the monitoring? 😁

I am learning to control my risk.
No need for investors.
No seller status.

Account_:
You face the risk in any case. With minimal risk and a lot of capital it is much more unpleasant to drop out of the market than with little capital, but with high risk and profit potential.

Plus.

You amaze by the simplicity and clarity of thoughts that are so lacking on our forum. No sarcasm. Truly said. Maybe not everyone can understand it.