The future of the Forex industry - page 12

transcendreamer:

You just need to realise that the more successful and valuable ones are rewarded more and that's normal

More successful have always been with more successful figures)))

And the salary depends on the success of the figure and the face.

I'm not in favor of equality in figures.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is only profitable to work where there is work.

Lost all respect for you after your last post.

You think you got it wrong.

You're a sore thumb 😁

I was only expressing my opinion in all sincerity

khorosh:

It is impossible for one person to do more than 10 times as much good for a company as the average employee does. I just don't think it's realistic.

Why is that?

It sounds like religious dogma.

the creators of a new business are always the visionaries and potential pioneers and they always create more value than those who just come to work.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The more successful ones were always the ones with the more successful figures)))

And the salary depended on the success of the figure and the face.

I am not for equality in figures.

You have to realize that people are unequal and any attempt to level the playing field is not only harmful but also useless.

transcendreamer:

You have to realise that people are fundamentally unequal and any attempt to level the playing field is not only harmful but also useless.

Your childish reasoning of an adult husband made me laugh.

Who will your robots soon be selling biscuits to??????????????

Huh. HY))))))))))). To infinity.................

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your childish reasoning of an adult husband made me smile.

Who will your robots be selling biscuits to soon??????????????

Huh. HY))))))))))). To infinity.................

faking emotion after an intellectual fiasco

and you're trying to go all good Dreamer on me-- why? I'm bringing the light.

and to say it again,it's bad form.

transcendreamer:

why is that?

it sounds like some kind of religious dogma.

The creators of a new business are always visionaries and potential pioneers and they always create more value than those who just come to work.

If an entrepreneur starts a new business, he is not entitled to 1,000 times the average salary of his employees. When he opens a new company, he may get preferential loans from the government and preferential taxation for a period of time at most. But he should not receive a life-long and very fat annuity for starting a business. After all, it is the rank-and-file employees who produce, and he sucks their blood like a tick, without paying them the extra money they have earned:-)

transcendreamer:

faking emotion after an intellectual fiasco.

and you're trying to go after the good drimmer - why? I'm the light bearer.

and to say it again, it's bad form to be snarky.

Oh well.

Let's keep the rich and wealthy!!!!!!!!! And destroy the poor sick.

Shall we live rich?

I did not expect transcendreamer to be at such a low level of degradation. I expected to see him as an intellectual of the modern species.

transcendreamer
transcendreamer
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

In any case, it is clear to any educated progressive that equalisation is harmful and demotivating, and that people are born different and inherently unequal in their qualities, persistence, ability, knowledge, intuition, etc.

So it would be completely unfair if the more valuable and efficient were rewarded the same way as the less valuable and less efficient - unfair to the more efficient - a violation of the meritocratic principle.

In reality everyone has equal basic rights and everyone is entitled to manage themselves and their time as they wish, but somehow some end up as managers and others in a depressed factory - so who is to blame for that?

The market naturally rewards the most worthy (the financial industry is the most important example).

It is very unprofitable in the long run to cling to Marxist myths and perverted notions of justice, it is better to adopt a style that is apolitical, positive and progressive, focused on constructive and objective achievement, forward-looking, ideals of perfection and exploration of the world, of classical meritocracy, without isms, with a share of the transcendent.

P.S. it's not my fault some people here associate themselves with less efficient and get bombarded 😆

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh well.

Let's keep the rich and well-to-do!!!!!!!!! And destroy the poor sick.

Shall we live rich?

I didn't expect transcendreamer to be at such a low level of degradation. I expected to see him as an intellectual of the modern species.

You're only embarrassing yourself with your public shrieking.

You probably just associate yourself with the poor - and that's why you're bummed - and envy the rich - and it was evident in your posts.

I didn't call for the destruction of anyone - you're twisting it again! - That's not what I meant.

If I get scolded it means I'm doing the right thing 😆