Experiment - page 231

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Then select the pairs and maybe it will start working in the black. But this should be the first thing to do, rather than going through timeframes.

Find an indicator, test it and then give advice.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I would not bet on the major instruments due to the fact that the dollar is everywhere in the pair. If it does not go according to the forecast, it means all pairs at the same time.

I would select pairs among crosses, and one main pair, for example yen.

I agree with the rest.

P.S. Yes, the pairs will be few, but we need the stability of work, not the number of pairs in work.
Study the correlation first, you do not know the question, and you advise, as always off-topic

Renat Akhtyamov #:

we already know that his signal changes at the opening of a daily candle

so what's the big deal?

it closes and opens on a 10x spread)

The author (programmer) of the robot is a genius, in a normal situation the robot would not be able to flow like that and would even trade at a profit

But it's a cent, so you have to see what the spreads are at midnight.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Your comments?

That's my comment.

and the only thing that makes his account different from the others is no swaps.

all that's spilled out is mostly spread and loops madness.

PS/ Also there _Digits=4 and even the normal spread on EURUSD is the equivalent of 30-50 pips five digits; Look at the history - 4 digits

PPS/ and the office itself is nailed down by the russian regulator

Fast235 #:

closes and opens at 10 times the spread)

The author (programmer) of the robot is a genius, in a normal situation, the robot would not pour like that, and even at a profit.

I would not expect the robot to close and open more often than not. The very possibility to create a situation when almost all pairs have gone the wrong way in an avalanche-like manner, that does not follow any laws of logic, surprises me. Of course, the possibility of the opposite is not excluded. This means that there is a possibility of coincidence of currency trajectories in the market. Currency avalanches are a very peculiar pattern. It has an enormous power, both destructive and creative.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

Get an indicator, test it, then give advice.

This has already been done for a long time.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

that's my comment.

and the only thing that makes his account different from the others is no swaps.

everything spilled out - spilled out mostly by spread and locs madness

There weren't many position swaps where we saw locs, maybe there are indirect locs.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

Codify the indicator, test it, and then give advice.

He is the one who coded and uploaded the MT5 indicator to the kodobasehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/32939

Индикатор Султонова
Индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор создан на базе и в полном соответствии со статьей "Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Closures and openings are not frequent processes to be blamed on. What surprises me is the very possibility of creating a situation where almost all pairs went "the wrong way" avidly, which, defies any laws of logic. Of course, the possibility of the opposite is not excluded. It means that there is a possibility of coincidence of currency trajectories in the market. An avalanche-like movement of currencies is a very peculiar pattern. It has an enormous power both destructive and creative.

There is nothing strange about it!

The strange thing is that if all the pairs went in your direction and made a profit,

you'd say it's all quite logical, it should be, because it's the NPA, Vivat King Vivat!

This means that psychologically you are not yet ready for the harsh realities of the market,

and some movements do have both destructive and constructive power,

you're right, but you have to react to both sides in a completely neutral way.

The key is to always remain without emotion, only a cold and correct calculation, and this will lead to the desired success!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

This has been done for a very long time.

You wouldn't advise nonsense then.