Experiment - page 189

Nikolai Semko:

The website is the humblest for a company that has made hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaking of "Vivat!" :))
Modesty is the key to success.
I bet this is the first time most of you have heard about this company.

I have known about this company for a long time, they employ only scientists, and some super analysts and traders wanted to go there but they were rejected,

They said we don't need ex-traders, we only need physicists and if you are such a scientist, you are welcome.

Renaissance is one of the most successful hedge funds in the world, and the most closed, the place is carefully guarded from internal dissemination of information.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I have known about this company for a long time, they are quantum, only scientists work there, and some super analysts and traders wanted to get in but they were rejected,

they said we don't need ex-traders, we only need physicists and if you are one, you are welcome.

Renaissance is one of the most successful hedge funds in the world, and the most closed, the place is carefully protected from internal dissemination of information.

And did they show you a copy of their correspondence when doing so, where it states about the physicists?

Or is it just a story, like "they won't take a billion" and "my acquaintance from Moscow works there"?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Did they show you a copy of their correspondence that said physicists?

Or is it also a story, like "they won't take a billion" and "my friend from Moscow works there"?

Well it's elementary, Renaissance is part of the so called elite club of "quants" and these are the top foundations

that work solely on mathematical-physical models. The founder himself is a mathematical genius,

so why does he need funders? They don't know shit about it. Their whole working algorithm is based on mathematical models, so

no wonder they only employ people in their industry and profession.

No, the PNB doesn't see the beginning of a trend.

Yu-Hoja, unload the system.

Trade either majors or crosses.

So far, looking at the equity, the conclusion is no, it does not, or is very much delayed.

Renat Akhtyamov Renat Akhtyamov 3.6 (3) 13 продуктов, 9 сигналов:

No, the PNB doesn't see the beginning of a trend.

Yu-Hoja, unload the system.

Trade either majors or crosses.

So far, looking at equity, the conclusion is no, it does not, or is very much delayed.
You don't understand, you need to refill and equity will win the balance

Vladimir Baskakov Vladimir Baskakov 7 сигналов, 4758 комментариев:
You don't understand, you have to refill and equity will win the balance

You can talk to Yu-Hoja, only he doesn't want to hear, or he needs an alliance with the programmer.

I'd help, but I don't feel like it

I can think, but I can't write a system.

---

what's with the spelling in the name?

ha, interesting ;)

You can talk to Yu-Hoja, only he doesn't want to hear, or he needs an alliance with the programmer.

I'd help, but I don't feel like it anymore.

---

what's with the spelling in the name?

ha, interesting ;)

Yes, it has now appeared, itself

what's with all the spelling in the name?

ha, interesting ;)

It's the local coders' hands that are crooked. And we're still surprised by the errors in MT.

PapaYozh PapaYozh 4252 комментария, 10 тем:

The local coders are the ones with the wrong hands. And we wonder about the errors in MT.

I suspect they're writing a search for duplicates.

it's okay, they'll fix it.

So, has anyone had a chance to see what I had?