Experiment - page 173

Mikhael1983:

I can teach Oleg the automaton some interesting stuff with Fourier transforms )

For example, this http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/sep13/10/text.html

)

It's all familiar to me.

Олег avtomat:

This bond is clearly visible in the triangle (minimum ring)

This is achieved by introducing backlinks.

I'll try to read the branch. I can't say anything. Somehow intuitively it is often clear that something along those lines can be said by comparing several charts and understanding the nature of their change in terms like "EURJPY moving down, with EUR component down and JPY component up", but I have no solution. I'll try to read what you come up with.

Michael, your arrogance is not to be envied, but to be sympathised with.

I recommend you stop.

Mikhael1983:
I'll try to read the branch. I can't say anything. Somehow intuitively it is often clear that something along those lines can be said by comparing several charts and understanding the nature of their change in terms like "EURJPY moving down, with EUR component down and JPY component up", but I have no solution. I will try to read what you come up with.
What if both of them go down and the EUR and JPY go up faster? Or downwards for both of them?

Олег avtomat:

It's all familiar to me.

Maybe near-field to far-field e/m field conversions are familiar too, say? )

Renat Akhtyamov:
And if both are down, with the eva being faster?
And in that case there is no need to enter the market )

Mikhael1983:
And in this case you don't need to enter the market )
Haha
Learn the basics.
;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Haha
Learn the basics.
;)
I know what you would have sold in this case ) and as usual would have sat in a puddle, in all likelihood, in the real market )

Mikhael1983:
Maybe near-field to far-field conversion is familiar too, say? )

I can't say off the top of my head.

In my practice there have been various tasks that required a practical engineering solution.

Mikhael1983:
I know what you would have sold in this case ) and as usual would have sat in a puddle, in all likelihood, in the real market )
You don't have to be a sissy,
You just have to work it out up to a point.
Hahahahaha