Should a trader be greedy? - page 18

Konstantin Erin:

Do you want to share? opened a private message to two people. i have added a description of an intuition trainer for forex trading and exercises with it to the profile. then i will add forex exercises

It was clearly written:

Dear forum members! how do you feel about sharing your winnings?

So you're offering to share your winnings with others? I take it not. "Why did you back out, you little shit?" (с)

And your arrogant "poking fun" is beside the point - it's kind of like colleagues here...

By the way, I can share my negative winnings with you, but it is unlikely that such a cool trader would want to...

Georgiy Merts:

It was clearly written:

Dear forum members, how would you feel about sharing your winnings?

So you're offering to share your winnings with others? I take it not. "Why did you back out, you little shit?" (с)

And your arrogant "poking fun" is out of place - it's kind of like colleagues here...

By the way, I can share my negative winnings with you, but it's unlikely that such a cool trader would want to...

So there is no winnings yet - it's only on the demo. You have to make the winnings in real life.

webgopnik:
As I have seen, there is no profit in real money, only on the demo. You need to make a profit on the real account.

Share zero winnings ??? Well, yeah... The offer is great...

Once again I am convinced that the price of signals, PAMMs, trust management - is measured solely by a single ruler - real equity in management.

Konstantin Erin:

because of weak faith or, more importantly, laziness. Why?

It's not that of weak faith, I just don't see the connection. Yes, to some extent, physical exercise influences one's psychological state and will, and all people benefit from it. But I do not see a direct connection: juggling - profitable trading, yet.

I wanted to say more about something else, that your statement about the definition of a trend for a short period of time is interesting. That is, there is a movement now, it is not prolonged, and you have to take it, and then what happens - you don't know.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It's not that I have little faith, I just don't see the connection. Yes, to some extent, physical exercise affects a person's psychological state and will. To some extent, everyone enjoys it. But I do not see a direct connection: juggling - profitable trading, yet

I want to respond to the first part of your message... By the way, how do you like the "you" word? I've had to work in an organization where everybody was always "you". Even when I was a small potato talking to professors and academics, they addressed me as "you".can you imagine how I felt? even when we celebrated the 70th birthday of our boss, everyone addressed each other "you". only the boss addressed me "you". since then, the use of "you" became a priority in my mind

So, when I throw a projectile with one hand, it gets a TREND. It is a very complicated TREND because gravity and the spread of impact force interfere. To catch the projectile with the other hand, you need to catch this trend with the possible dispersion and put your hand in the right place. This is how one develops an INTUITIVE ability to catch and use the TREND. Well, the fact that human laziness is strong, here's a test example. Try to slowly squeeze your hand into a fist 100 times and then slowly straighten your hand out again. and so on 100 times. once you get used to it, your laziness will inform you of plenty of things to do right away. and it will take some willpower to continue ... think what is more important, necessary, profitable, pleasant, useful and desirable for you: (laziness) or (intuition and TREND)

When you realise that an action is necessary, but you don't want to do it, that's laziness. And when you don't see the benefit of the action and don't do it, it's sensible energy conservation.

I don't see the connection between the trend and the trajectory of the planted object. But I do not exclude that you do. If you can - please tell me.

Konstantin Erin:

Since then, the use of the word "you" has become a priority in my mind

So, when I throw a projectile with one hand, it gets a TREND. It's a very complicated TREND, because gravity and the spread of impact force interfere. To catch the projectile with the other hand, you need to catch this trend with the possible dispersion and put your hand in the right place. This is how one develops an INTUITIVE ability to catch and use the TREND. Well, the fact that human laziness is strong, here's a test example. Try to slowly squeeze your hand into a fist 100 times and then slowly straighten your hand out again. and so on 100 times. once you get used to it, your laziness will inform you of plenty of things to do right away. and it will take some willpower to continue ... think about what is more important, necessary, beneficial, pleasant, useful and desirable for you: (laziness) or (intuition and TREND)

Nothing is as cheap or as valuable as politeness)

Your comparison of a trend to a projectile following a ballistic trajectory is inappropriate, the ballistic trajectory is more like an oscillator that turns around and goes to the average when the trend stops and the price does not always turn around with the oscillator)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

When you realise that an action is necessary, but you don't want to do it, that's laziness. And when you don't see the benefit of the action and don't do it, it's sensible energy conservation.

I don't see the connection between the trend and the trajectory of the planted object. But I do not exclude that you do. If you can, please tell me.

chess develops calculus. a boxer and a karate fighter are more alert to their surroundings, they spot a pickpocket earlier and neutralise him easily. juggling --> agility, calculation --> INTUITION --> profit in forex. or how can you explain 99% of profitable trades?

You ask the questions and you ask the answers, but you ignore, ignore, trample, despise, sabotage, sabotage, boycott, omit, ...

By the way, yes, the topic of "you" and "you" is very interesting. When people don't know each other at all, it's not normal to start a conversation for no reason at all. It is also not customary to point out certain flaws in appearance or actions, for example, to say that your butt is covered with lime, or your fly is unzipped. And everyone pretends that the butt is not white and the fly is fine :) And using the word "you" with unfamiliar people, older people or the opposite sex is the norm in society. Of course "you" is closer and more trustworthy.

I try to use the word "you" myself. But lately I propose using the word "you" with those men whom I meet personally and assume a long-term communication in the future. I am not offended when people of any age or gender call me "you". I don't care.

Konstantin Erin:

Why did you, dear man, dodge the question about the name of the projectile?

Let's call it a bolide!