Should a trader be greedy? - page 17

PapaYozh:"They will add 5,000 roubles" - is that some kind of mantra?

This is a planned perspective. Is that what you came to the forum to find out? Apart from that, do you have any substantive questions about forex trading?

PapaYozh:

"will add 5,000 roubles" - is that some kind of mantra?

The information is outdated.

When you reach the ageof 80,your pension is automatically increased by the amount of the fixed payment. This has been the case since Soviet times. On January 1, 2021, the fixed payment was indexed to 6044.48 rubles.

khorosh:

The information is out of date.

When you reach the ageof 80,your pension is automatically increased by the amount of the fixed payment. This has been the case since Soviet times. From January 1, 2021, the fixed payment was indexed to 6044.48 roubles.

The week is over - summing up our competition with WebGopnik

I have 382% for 5 days at Gopnik 38% for 4 weeks, i.e. for 20 days Ratio of deposit growth rate (382/5) / (38/20) = 40 times I have 0.7% of losers at Gopnik 52.3% for 75 times

webgopnik:

Well, keep doing it in real life - there's always money to be made.

At the very least, arrange a charity event - give away your winnings to forum participants.
Dear forum members, how would you feel about sharing your winnings ?

Konstantin Erin:
Dear forum members, how would you feel about sharing your winnings?

Hmmm... This is the first time a member wants to share his winnings... How can you be so generous? I'm ready, I can write you a note - will you share?

Georgiy Merts: Hmmm... First time a member wants to share the winnings... Where is this generosity? I'm ready, I can write in person - would you share?

Did you read MY post carefully or did you only read WebGopnik's post

Konstantin Erin:
Dear forum members, how would you like to share your winnings ?

Your personal account is closed.

webgopnik Your private message is closed.

Do you want to share? opened a private message to two people. i have added a description of the intuition trainer for forex trading and exercises with it to the profile. then i will add forex exercises

Konstantin, no desire to toss a bottle yet, but I like this idea of yours:

Konstantin Erin:
Look at the sky - it's clear. It means it's not going to rain for the next four hours. Try predicting the weather for 4 days!!!
That's how you trade. You see the trend. Trend your frend. But the trend is changing fast.

Aleksei Stepanenko Konstantin, I have no desire to toss the bottle yet, but I like your thought:

Unfortunately, most people ignore useful advice either because of weak faith or, more often, laziness. why? however, most people tend to miss out on profits