Should a trader be greedy? - page 10

PapaYozh:

I don't see how the absence of three (or even four?) indicators makes trading random and their presence makes trading non-random.

Trading is made non-random by: fundamental analysis, understanding of price formation mechanism, insider information. If none of them are present, then trading based on indicators remains accidental.

Use of indicators, technical analysis demonstrated in two and a half days

Show us the usefulness of your notorious fundamental analysis and other nonsense!

Konstantin Erin:

That's cool. It would take a day to get through the day and a night to get through the night. (c)

denis.eremin: If the trader didn't risk his personal 100 quid, who would trust him?

and how is it possible to risk 100 quid, where should it go?

Greed is the body's natural protective response to external factors. Gee, I'll keep an eye out for clever thoughts.

Konstantin Erin:

Show us the usefulness of your notorious fundamental analysis and other nonsense!

Why is the account only less than a week old then?

webgopnik:
Why is the count only less than a week old then?

In a fortnight it'll be two. It's the results that count. We'll see. There's no hurry.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In a fortnight' time it will be two.

The word 'maybe' is omitted here.

On the subject
I won't rest until I've got a hundred grand ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
On topic
Until I get a hundred million dollars, I won't rest ;)

If anything, the money is in dollars. So 100 million from trade is impossible, unless you put 99 into your account and withdraw 100 if you are lucky :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If anything, the money is in dollars. So 100 million from trading is not feasible, unless you deposit 99 and withdraw 100 if you are lucky :)

Ahahahaha