From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 86

Alexander_K2:

Bravo!

But with a beak daily.))

You see, I've become in her life's path.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's all well and good. But, have you watched Scrigan's SWT method? After all, he also used nesting waves from different TFs. And he lost investors' money in 2 weeks and now, apparently, lies trimmed somewhere, for he no longer performs on the SL.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You need to study Pythagoreanism and Neo-Pythagoreanism. You could also study Neoplatonism, a branch of Jamvlich. It is true that everything there is much more complicated than any mathematics, but it is the basis of all subsequent meaningful mysticism.

Immediately, the thought was reflected in my box under my hair, though it was empty. And the man has already studied it, if that's what he's suggesting.

Alexander_K2:

That's all well and good. But, have you watched Scrigan's SWT method? After all, he also used nesting waves from different TFs. And he lost investors' money in 2 weeks and now, apparently, he is lying somewhere trimmed, because he does not perform on the SL anymore.

I usually lose, not because of waves and various SWT-methods and the like, but because of trading without stop losses and total disregard of money management and risk.

Alexander_K2:

That's all well and good. But, have you watched Scrigan's SWT method? After all, he also used nesting waves from different TFs. But he lost investors' money in 2 weeks and now, apparently, he is lying trimmed somewhere, because he does not appear on the SL any more.

I don't study anybody's development, Sasha. I only follow mine from the beginning to the end. I may use someone's hints. Yours, too, by the way. They can be useful to some extent. In time, you have a better chance of saddling up to the market than anyone else.

Yes, I looked into the SWT method, but found nothing of interest.

Vitali Kadel:

Usually I, and many others, lose money not because of waves and various SWT methods and the like, but because of trading without stop losses and completely ignoring money management and risk management.

I, in his case, was surprised by some disproportion...

The man spent a gigantic amount of time developing a reasonably sound strategy, communicating with investors, etc. etc. Everything was very decent and solid.

And he lost his account (and I repeat - the money was belonging to investors) within exactly 2 weeks.

Wonders! Does MM really mean a lot? Yes, probably. But, this does not make his fate any better...

Vitali Kadel:

I usually lose money not because of waves, SWT-methods or similar theories, but because of trading without stop losses and ignoring money management and risk management.

We have to nip greed in the bud. It is only in time to understand it.

Alexander_K2:

I, in his case, was surprised by a certain disproportion...

The man spent a gigantic amount of time developing a reasonably sound strategy, communicating with investors, etc. etc. Everything was very decent and solid.

And he lost his account (and I repeat - the money was belonging to investors) within exactly 2 weeks.

Wonders! Does MM really mean a lot? Yes, probably. But this does not make his fate any better...

As soon as the signalman becomes rich, he becomes an investor and thus a source of liquidity for large players.

By the way, all speculators are essentially liquid. Some earlier, some later). Sheep: Wool, skin, meat, even bones)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

As soon as the signalman becomes rich, he becomes an investor and thus a source of liquidity for the big players.

But all speculators are essentially liquid. Some earlier, some later). Sheep: wool, skin, meat even bones)))

And the very much undercut Skrigan and Alioshenka are no longer in the mood for jokes...

Later on we'll talk about BP thinning and why it's needed, moving averages etc. etc.

It will be interesting.

In the meantime, I'm disappearing. I am The Shadow... Shouldn't forget that.