From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 46

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

well in a cross you can do anything and everything. Lock in a circle will not catch Kolya quickly) But it is also possible in a circle)

In lots the broker earns, not the trader. And they teach to play in lots, so that beginners don't get lost and bring profit to the broker. That's the whole secret about lots.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Every currency pair lives its own life. What's there to make up fables about, what's a long way to go, ten bars at a time and that's all the talk.)

Even a single currency does not live its own life, let alone a currency pair.

The currency market is a collection of communicating vessels.

PapaYozh:

Even individual currencies do not have a life of their own, let alone currency pairs.

The value of a currency is constantly changing, and the price in pairs is changing. But each pair has a different price direction. It's elementary, Stubby.)

You can see it in the picture, even a blind man can see it.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

But each pair has a different price direction.

The price direction of a pair consists of the directions of the currencies in that pair.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Take a calculator and calculate correctly the directions and volumes:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/366487/page44#comment_21819394

After the calculation, open an aggregate position and follow it, and then tell us about the "independence" of the pairs. ;)

От теории к практике. Часть 2
От теории к практике. Часть 2
  • www.mql5.com
Да. Все-таки, ветке быть. Приглашаю в нее всех физиков, математиков, да и, вообще, заинтересованных лиц...

PapaYozh:

Even individual currencies do not have a life of their own, let alone currency pairs.

+

you just haven't noticed

even accounts of the same trader are connected vessels .

If one account increases, it means that the other one does, and as a rule by a negative delta that equals the spread ;)

and if a trader starts to use handles or stops, the rocker starts to rejoice.

this is the point - the ability to bomb lots in the black, no matter what they may be and what they may consist of

PapaYozh:

Take a calculator and calculate correctly the directions and volumes:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/366487/page44#comment_21819394

After the calculation, open an aggregate position and follow it, and then tell us about the "independence" of the pairs. ;)

I have not said a word about the independence of pairs. Don't bullshit me. Who do you want to treat? ))))

This is how the demand for currencies is distributed over a period of time. Each currency is a set of pairs: EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, JPY.

Any of currencies may rise or fall. New conditions for rise or fall of currency pairs mayappear depending on the combination of currencies.What does it give you?

a45

P.s.

You can open M15 and check the readings of each currency pair from the picture. Then you may contradict me.

And the formula will help you build a nice-looking stock. The broker will be satisfied. Don't doubt. He will even be glad that you don't get lost)).

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The direction of the price in a pair consists of the directions of the currencies in that pair.

If both currencies are falling, then WHAT or both pairs are rising, then WHAT???

You're a trader, like an accordionist.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

The value of currencies is constantly changing and the price in pairs is changing. But each pair has a different price direction. It's elementary, Stubby.)

I showed you a picture, even a blind man can see it.)

Hello!

your turkey

spammers

advertise it to me

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hello!

your turkey

spammers

are advertising it to me in person.

;)))

Rinat, I have nothing to do with it. Show me the picture. Let's find the saboteur.