From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 167

Renat Akhtyamov:

what kind of job is a robot?

Everyone in the world works and so do robots. They see where they can buy or sell more profitably. Volumes are huge. Smooth changes in exchange rates are created by speculators.

As a result, the current exchange rates are formed in the moment. Communication in the world is very fast.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone in the world works and so do robots. They are looking for a better deal to buy or sell. Volumes are huge. Smooth changes in exchange rates are created by speculators.

As a result, the current exchange rates are formed in the moment. Communication in the world is very fast)).

Also, water is wet and eating porridge in the morning is healthy.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone in the world works and so do robots. They are looking for a better deal to buy or sell. Volumes are huge. Smooth changes in exchange rates are created by speculators.

As a result, the current exchange rates are formed in the moment. Communication is very fast in the world.)

The smoothness, or rather the dynamics of price movement, is created by the ratio of buying to selling ;) That being said, if there are more buyers, the price will go down.

But if there is a Kohlian (margin call) next to the price, there will be a shot (hairpin) at it, by all means.

There are only two price engines, there are no others.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The smoothness, or rather the dynamics of the price movement, is created by the ratio of buying to selling ;) That said, if there are more buyers, the price will go down.

But if there is a Kohlian (margin call) next to the price, there will be a shot (stud) at it, by any means.

There are only two price engines, there are no others.

+) Not someone's, but a collection of "kolyan"😄
Well about the ratio of buyers to sellers, yes, but the primary number is determined in most cases by very large limiters.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
+) Not someone's, but a collection of "kolyan"😄

In principle I agree

I've written somewhere that the market reacts to price behaviour in a standard way

i.e. it's basically a counter-trend

и

sooner or later it's either a lock or Kolya

;)

Again the question is how to trade, how to win this seemingly terrible, corrupting force?

That is where the puzzles begin, which last for years, with a lot of people trying to solve them.

Renat Akhtyamov:

In principle I agree

I've written somewhere that the market reacts to price behaviour in a standard way

i.e. it's basically a counter-trend

и

sooner or later it's either a lock or Kolya

;)

Again the question is how to trade, how to win this seemingly terrible, corrupting force?

That is where the puzzles begin that last for years, over the solution of which a lot of people are fighting.

You remember writing somewhere that there were, like, three grails. But the best one is only one.
If you think about it a little bit, you know what we're talking about. The only question is how it can work when the probability of plum 100% is not 50 not 70 not 85, namely 100%? That's how it works, isn't it?
And what's interesting is that it works...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I remember you wrote somewhere that there are three of them. But the best one is the only one.
If you think about it a little bit, you know what you're talking about. The only question is how can it work, when the probability of losing is 100%, not 50, not 70, not 85, but 100%? That's how it works, right?
And what's interesting is that it works...

Right

But I don't see any trace or even a hint on the forum who's anywhere near the solution

And not just today, but for all time.

And it's not just a little bit, it's a lot to think about.

earlier i thought that kotir walks tic to tic

but no, it deviates ;)))

and it is this deviation that is the reason to make a profit

and is not inter-broker arbitrage

Once a brokerage house representative spoke on the forum, on the 4RK

he said that traders get pinched in the spread

you know, he hit me hard then

he hit me hard that time - where is the spread?

Renat Akhtyamov:

previously I thought that kotir was going tic to tic

but no, it deviates ;)))

And this very deviation is the reason to make profit.

I was watching the quotes for several months: they are synchronous in the triangle, there are no outliers. I have found misalignments in periods from 1:00 to 2:00, but at that time ticks rarely go and are not synchronous.

Could it be your DT that is "drawing" the spikes?

Renat Akhtyamov:

where is it, this spread?

Between the Ask and the Bid ;)

PapaYozh:

I have been watching the quotes for several months: in the triangle they go in sync, there are no outliers. I have found some skews between 1:00 and 2:00, but at that time ticks are rare and not synchronous.

Maybe it's your DC that "draws" the spikes?

PapaYozh:
Between the ask and the bid ;)

the point is that you were looking in the wrong place.