From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 44

Renat Akhtyamov:

the spread is stretched on the real

they have 20+30+30=80

That's enough to keep you from showing your plus.

You're currently at the plus side of the spread.

a silent invitation to trap from the demo to the real

;)

And if there is no spread, or at most a few points, then it will work?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Yes, there is no loca unfortunately...

there is

VVT:

And if there is no spread, or at most a few pips, will it do any good?

And the spread is fine.

Renat Akhtyamov:
go to

I thought that he will not go anywhere at all) Well, if he at least a small plus will go even the minimum on the reals, with the time tending to infinity is already a grail. I certainly do not believe in it for miracles do not happen. But I always check everything =)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I thought that he will not go anywhere at all) Well, if he at least a small plus will go even the minimum on the reals, with the time tending to infinity is already a grail. I certainly do not believe in it for miracles do not happen. But I always check everything =)

said it

you divide by the value of the tick, not multiply, then the lock

If you beat the triangle, you beat the market

don't get the idea that you're in the black.

the direction of the trades was right at the time, but the lots - no

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I thought that he will not go anywhere at all) Well, if he is at least in the small plus will go even the minimum on the reals, with the time tending to infinity is already a grail. I certainly do not believe in it for miracles do not happen. But I always check everything =).

Because there is an imbalance and quotes went in the favorable direction. It could have been different.

In order to get a clear 0, you need to open a position with no imbalance. That is, the volume should be equal, and this equalization is measured not in lots, because the price of the lot is different for various pairs, but for example in dollars or something else absolute.

For example, we have:

1) quotes

2) 1 lot = 100,000 of the base currency

You may open without imbalance in two ways:

1) Buy(Xeurusd) + Sell(Yeurgpb) + Sell(Zgbpusd),

2)Sell(Xeurusd) + Buy(Yeurgpb) + Buy(Zgbpusd);

whereXeurusd, Yeurgpb and Zgbpusd are trade volumes.

Let us consider case (1), i.e.Buy(Xeurusd) + Sell(Yeurgpb) + Sell(Zgbpusd).

LetXeurusd = 1 lot and = 100000 eur.

Then its purchase will require100000 * 1.18882 = 118882 usd

To balance the eur, we will need to sell the same amount of it in the eurgpb trade.

In other words,Yeurgpb = 100000 eur, i.e. 1 lot.

Having sold 1 lot ofeurgpb, we obtain 100000 * 0.86580 = 86580 gpb.

Thus, after two trades we have a "shortage" of 118882 usd and a "surplus"of 86580 gpb. In quotes because it is virtual.

There is86580 gpb available for the third transaction.

That is,Zgbpusd = 86580 gpb or0.8658 lots.

By selling0.8658 lot ofgbpusd we will get 86580* 1.37262 = 118841 usd.

As you can see from the calculations, we will receive 41 usd less. This is payment of the spread.

The balance of this construction will be at -41 USD. But this is the ideial, but the real more, because 0.8658 we have to round up to 0.86 or 0.87.

You may use it, but you cannot make money on this if your brokerage company has non-curve quotes.

Amen.

PapaYozh:

Because there is an imbalance there and the quotes have gone in a favourable direction. Could have been different....

but if you look at equity with an indicator, it wouldn't work, would it?

PapaYozh:

Because there is an imbalance there and the quotes have gone in a favourable direction. It could have been different.

In order to get a clear 0, you need to open a position without imbalance. That is, the volume should be equal, and this equilibrium is measured not in lots, because the lot price is different for various pairs, but for example in dollars or something else absolute.

For example, we have:

1) quotes

2) 1 lot = 100,000 of the base currency

You may open without imbalance in two ways:

1) Buy(Xeurusd) + Sell(Yeurgpb) + Sell(Zgbpusd),

2)Sell(Xeurusd) + Buy(Yeurgpb) + Buy(Zgbpusd);

whereXeurusd, Yeurgpb and Zgbpusd are trade volumes.

Let us consider case (1), i.e.Buy(Xeurusd) + Sell(Yeurgpb) + Sell(Zgbpusd).

LetXeurusd = 1 lot and = 100000 eur.

Then its purchase will require100000 * 1.18882 = 118882 usd

To balance the eur, we will need to sell the same amount of it in the eurgpb trade.

In other words,Yeurgpb = 100000 eur, i.e. 1 lot.

Having sold 1 lot ofeurgpb, we obtain 100000 * 0.86580 = 86580 gpb.

Thus, after two trades we have a "shortage" of 118882 usd and a "surplus"of 86580 gpb. In quotes because it is virtual.

There is86580 gpb available for the third transaction.

That is,Zgbpusd = 86580 gpb or0.8658 lots.

Having sold0.8658 lot ofgbpusd we will get 86580* 1.37262 = 118841 usd.

As you can see from the calculations, we will receive 41 usd less. This is payment of the spread.

The balance of this construction will be at -41 USD. But this is the ideial, but the real more, because 0.8658 we have to round up to 0.86 or 0.87.

You may use it, but you cannot make money on this if your brokerage company has non-curve quotes.

Amen.

That's right!) thanks for the info!

I don't understand why a triangular lock is needed when all three pairs can be run on the plus side. If one likes it, it's on the minus.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
That's right! Thanks for the info!

The indicator will work it out.

That's not how the location works.