From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 39

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So it is.

Do you realise that this thing always has equity on the plus side and will never fold?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Do you realize that this thing always has an equity advantage and never loses?

Do you realise that when you post a picture of a thing with lines, only you understand those pictures and the formulas used to calculate them?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Do you realise that when you post a picture of some thing with lines, only you understand those pictures and the formulas by which they are calculated?

"The first forty years of life are the most difficult in a man's childhood."

But you've got to hand it to him, not many people do instrument analysis on this scale.

Too bad it's useless.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the market is a huge lock

And this is more of a yes.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

"The first forty years of life are the most difficult in a man's childhood."

But you've got to hand it to him, not many people do tool analysis on this scale.

Too bad it's useless.

I went up in arbitrage and quite a bit

But there were a lot of questions:

1. what is the optimum size for the spread?

2. what point in time should i take as the start of the calculation?

3. is the sliding traded or the shifting traded?

Now to answer these:

1. what is the optimal size for a sliding door? - any size, whatever

2. what is the starting point of calculation? - any point in time, it does not depend on time.

3. is the sliding bargain or the shifting bargain? - That is all, it is not the point

the questions are over

// ---

How does the black swan trade?

like this:

scary?

no, we'll be on the plus side:

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been up in arbitrage and I've been pretty good.

but there were a lot of questions:

1. what is the optimum size of the spread?

2. what is the starting point of the calculation?

3. is the sliding traded or the shifting traded?

Now to answer these:

1. what is the optimal size for a sliding door? - any size, whatever

2. what is the starting point of calculation? - any point in time, it does not depend on time.

3. is the sliding bargain or the shifting bargain? - That is all, it is not the point

The questions are over.

Because the first issue should have been high-speed data link and premium accounts with minimal commissions. Not an afterthought. But now, it's a very expensive treat justifying itself only with very large capital.

And certainly not a terminal known to everyone with a single-threaded query channel.

At least you don't even have to mention it here).

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Because the first issue should have been a high-speed data link and premium accounts with minimal fees. Not a secondary issue. But now, it's quite expensive and only justifies itself with very large capital.

At least here you don't even have to think about it.)

I'm talking about the three-legged one.

You can only look at it once in a while.

like once every 2-3 days.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been up in arbitrage, and I'm pretty good at it.

scary?

It's hard to surprise me with anything. So black swan, okay, it's no big deal. What's the big deal? Well, it was and it was.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

it's hard to surprise me with anything. So a black swan, okay, no big deal. What's the big deal? So he was and he was gone.

You have to make money from any movement, as long as there is one.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm talking about the three-legged one.

Anyway, I'm not here to argue, but just to hint that there should be at least some explanations for the pictures. Otherwise you get a lot of rubbish that no one can understand.

Maybe you could attach some figures, facts, something substantive and not just hypotheses, theories and assumptions?