From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 31

Renat Akhtyamov:

until you're happy with the product, so to speak.

and then the thirst for money sets in.

There are people for whom money is not that important.
To them, money is just a piece of paper and nothing more.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
There are people for whom money does not play such an important role.
For them money is just a piece of paper and nothing more.
Conquering chaos is not for everyone. That is why for some people it is the meaning of life. Money is in the background. One can get hung up on them and not find the answer.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
There are people for whom money is not that important.
To them, money is just paper and nothing more.
spiderman8811:
Conquering chaos is not for everyone. That is why for some it is the meaning of life. Money is in the background. One can get hung up on them and not find the answer.

I've been there.

but i like almost all of the latest systems.

;)

multiplicator:

you don't trade during the news period?

It makes sense to try such a filter. True, my observations say that more harm comes from unplanned news and spontaneous ("for no reason") trends.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've had that too.

but I like almost all the latest systems

;)

In your 'triangle balance' tool where there are three lines of three currency pairs, do you take the cross as it is or synthetic? Example EURGBP or EURUSD/GBPUSD.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

In your 'triangle balance' indicator where there are three lines of three currency pairs, do you take the cross as it is or synthetic? Example EURGBP or EURUSD/GBPUSD.

try to divide the increment by the current price at the moment of calculation

perhaps this formula may be useful for this branch, because they're thinning ..,

in fact, everything is simpler

stationarity is only possible if you brake the quote

accordingly we need to divide by it

//---

the financial (physical as it were) meaning is this:

for dollar majors the price changes the point value, and for non-dollar majors the margin changes

So, in both cases, dividing by the individual price stabilizes this chip, pairs become equivalent.

For the sake of interest, look at the formula for calculating margin and tick value.

The blue one is the sum of the increments and the red one is the sum of the increments divided by the price.

But in principle, there is a certain logic, +100 pips/1.12500 is not the same as +100 pips/1.30500.

If the first currency in a pair is more expensive than the second, it has to grow more than the second in order to hold its own.

spiderman8811:
To defeat chaos is not for everyone.

The definition of chaos is an interesting thing)

And the solution is just full of all sorts of paradoxes)

What's the most interesting thing about mathematics is that I've never found a universal solution. It's just not there. In the entire web there is only one single mention and analysis of what is really happening in the market and that's it. There is nothing else at all. This is strange in general, given how long technical analysis has existed. But there are a lot of trash methods and everything is determined by fantasy.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

The definition of chaos is an interesting thing)

And the solution is just full of all sorts of paradoxes)

What's the most interesting thing about mathematics is that I've never found a universal solution. It's just not there.

Are you looking there for sure? Or maybe the answer is in a completely different area? Have you ever been to a bookshop?

Do you count on a 100% probability?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The blue one is the sum of the increments and the red one is the sum of the increments divided by the price.

But in principle, there is a certain logic, +100 pips/1.12500 is not the same as +100 pips/1.30500.

If the first currency in a pair is more expensive than the second, then it should grow even more than the second one in order to hold its own.

I checked it now

I wrote it again:

multiply the increment by the pip value calculated at each point

synchronize pairs by time