From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 28

secret:
I predict there will be very little distance between a return signal and a trend signal) Up to complete uncertainty)
In the bollinger version, it's all been explored by inquiring minds a long time ago.)

It is quite obvious that nothing is new under the moon) But every new inquiring mind is eager to make their own bumps and reinvent bicycles)

Олег avtomat:

Let me remind to local inexperienced "experts" that quantum mechanics does not fit in frameworks of so-called common sense at all.

And everything that does notfit in frameworks of so-called common sense,local "experts" - inexperienced, with the faintest hesitation, declare stupid. And they have no idea how stupid they make themselves look.

It's funny to read that from someone who does it all the time 😁

Yes you can go on desperately fighting common sense all you want and it's inalienable right to be stupid

transcendreamer:

it's funny to read this from someone who does exactly that all the time 😁

yes you can continue your desperate fight against common sense all you want and it's inalienable right to be stupid

I wouldn't say inalienable but indestructible ;)
Schrödinger's equation is a very entertaining thing of course, but how does it come into play here - dz....
And yet the price goes in a straight line, the rest is made for the Lebanese and as bait

secret:
I vagueyu that there will be a very small distance between the return signal and the trend signal) Up to complete uncertainty)
In the bollinger variant, it's all been researched by inquiring minds for a long time)

It depends on how to trade such a sausage.

It is best to take a signal from a large TF, then the result will be decent (ATR)

Renat Akhtyamov:
I wouldn't say inalienable, but indestructible ;)
Schrödinger's equation is very interesting of course, but how does it come into play here - dunno....
And yet the price goes in a straight line, the rest is made for the livantos and as bait.

I think it has a place.

Had a little look at it. Very likely true.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Alas, lagging indicators are all we have)

Well, high-low can be considered conventionally non-lagging. A classic tool for traffic jams.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Unfortunately (for Shurik), the market does not always agree with them (the model and Shurik). But that is not his (the market's) problem).

Personally, I would not be interested in rebuilding the whole model from scratch, but just to try to add a little to it based on the indicators it already has - the sums of increments and their modules.

Let him do the complete rebuilding himself).

False signals are not expected by this indicator? (all signals work out - does not the price impudently cut by a Gap or a powerful impulse?)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sifted Open M1 price by some algorithm from December to the current time, got about 1000 price data.

Got such 'pictures':

Indicator like Sasha's. Sample = 5 ;))) haha ha, if 10 just one trade. Range of interval by formula D = 3 * const * Sqrt(sample)

That's how to find such a key to filter out a false signal (or invert it)?

What to count, only understandable language for nerds ;)?

I attached the archive with data, there is a markup of when to buy and when to sell. There are a couple of (sort of) losing entries.

Is there a file with formulas, I'm assuming it's an icel?

To try and change the parameters.

spiderman8811:

False signals are not expected by this indicator at all? (all work directly - it does not happen that the price impudently cuts a Gap or a powerful impulse?)

Shurik's model does not know that there are impulses and trends in the market), so it does not take them into account.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been floundering around this equation for two years

There was a subject called PHOMKIT (a lot of people were killed on it ;)))), very complex but very logical), that explains in detail how particles from one level get to the next one //it is better to go there ;))) and understand it:

in my opinion you can't do as this video says // energy is not infinite and you need time there too

If the barrier energy were infinite, microelectronics would not exist today because the crystals (chips) would simply explode

if time is neglected then that's from quantum theory, and there the formulas are very different

that's not for sure.

Here's some very good stuff.

I haven't studied it at all, but it's really interesting.