From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 18

Alexander_K:

What does this have to do with Eugene, who may have made a mistake? You were given a link to the full algorithm. If you need, I can tell you more about it. If you're sure I'm wrong, I'll offer you the same bet. What are you afraid of?

Well, was Eugene mistaken or Denis made a wrong chart?

By the way, the graph was correct, just reversed.

What was that? Did the topicstarter run away in shame?)

secret:
What was that? Did the topic-starter run away shamefully?)

Not run off, I reckon, upset...got together in a thread for a cause - ended up being criticised and mocked.

spiderman8811:

I reckon he didn't run away, upset...got together in a thread for a cause - ended up being criticised and mocked.

How can one not criticise when he has two times two equals five?
And the mockery only comes from his side.

Lost a bet, got offended, got rude and deleted his posts.

What a blessed man!

spiderman8811:

Not run off, I reckon, upset...got together in a thread for a cause - ended up being criticised and mocked.

The man claimed to be able to win at orlando on a regular basis. People with an education this claim is a bit annoying.

It makes no difference whether it is a SB or a price chart. All chart readings obey the same distribution laws and carry the ability to predict future behaviour.

Sasha is right here, but failed to prove it).

When he gains experience, he will understand and prove it.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

So, was Eugene mistaken or did Denis make the schedule wrong?

By the way, the graph was correct, just reversed.

I did not make a mistake, read it carefully.

Ts0 - Ts1 or [current price] - [previous price].

In MT4, the zero bar is located at the rightmost edge, that's why I wrote ц0 - Ц1 out of habit.

You've ruined the thread again with your explanations. There will be nothing to read on the forum again.

I propose to play this game of "Make money on SB", but in a slightly different way - step by step. (It's boring on the forum anyway, at least it keeps your brain in gear).

Millions of ticks SB I do not require. For me to start a 1000 values is enough.

The archive will be lying here (under the password). Someone will take on the task of issuing the next SB value from the archive. I will show the appropriate action for this.

You can play as long as you like, until you get bored. Or until the archive runs out ;)

(If someone thinks it is too long, I assure you it is not, and we have nowhere to hurry, much more time you waste, poking in different corners).