Axioms of trading. Minimum profit must equal trade margin. And if there is a trailing stop, it must be triggered when the floating profit is equal to the margin. Otherwise there is no point. - page 16

denis.eremin Soooooooooooooooo.....

The signal source has dried up. So what to do? Opened an order on intuition, went to ++++++ Only 75% in 2 working days - that's Friday and Monday... Is that enough, or should I continue?

Beautifully charted!!!

Konstantin Erin:

The signal source has dried up. So what to do? Opened an order on intuition, went to ++++++ Only 75% in 2 working days - that's Friday and Monday... Is that enough, or should I continue?

Beautifully charted!!!

The drawdown is VERY big...

The strategy needs to be fine-tuned!

Konstantin Erin:
How do I act? Without any strategy, purely on intuition.

Thank you, no further questions ;)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Thanks, no further questions ;)

Yes, big confusion... A programmer with 50 years of experience and working on intuition?... Need to tap into that reserve fully...

Konstantin Erin:

The signal source has dried up. So what to do? Opened an order on intuition, went to ++++++ Only 75% in 2 working days - that's Friday and Monday... Is that enough, or should we continue?

Beautifully timed!!!

No, that's enough.

Although everything was already clear at the stage of "intuition exercises".

Why are you picking on the man?

Yesterday my screenshot was hanging in dablokos.

I'm sitting here using and enjoying the profits and the most amazing thing - using the indicator and only on 5-rka, in 4-rka does not work, because the 4-mark.

Who saw it - go for it!

Renat Akhtyamov:

I am sitting here using and enjoying the profit and the most amazing - using indicator and only on the 5-rka, in the 4-rka does not work, because the 4-mark.

If you've seen it, go for it!

The "man" has a bunch of screenshots too.

He has a problem with the signal.

It doesn't take brains to make screenshots

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I'm sure it's just another experiment in superstitious behaviour) The pigeon option is the most interesting and revealing, in my opinion).

Notice I didn't say it was the way to go ) just rated the odds above zero.

Have you ever heard of chuikists?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm sitting here using and enjoying the profits and the most amazing thing - using the indicator and only on the 5-rka, in the 4-rka does not work, because the 4-point.

Who saw it - go for it!

Reminds me of :

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Notice I didn't say it was the way to go ) just rated the odds above zero.

Have you ever heard of chuukists?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408
Клуб Телепатов
Клуб Телепатов
  • www.mql5.com
Клуб телепатов Вас послали сюда? Тогда давайте знакомиться! Как же такое могло случиться со мной...