Axioms of trading. Minimum profit must equal trade margin. And if there is a trailing stop, it must be triggered when the floating profit is equal to the margin. Otherwise there is no point. - page 23

denis.eremin:

You've sucked up ALL the contest demo accounts in a few years and you haven't won a single contest. And you're going to risk $5,000?

Yeah,well,that's fine.....

You still don't get it...

you must have a very narrow mindset.

Олег avtomat:

you still don't get it...

you must have a very narrow frame of mind.

Everyone seems to have a narrow frame of mind....

Especially the organizers of the demo and the actual contests.

Олег avtomat:

No, seriously - you finish at least one contest without losing, then risk 5,000 quid

denis.eremin:

Seriously, at least finish one contest without losing, then risk 5 grand.

I've won contests. I've won various contests, first, second, third.

What about you? Do you know what winning tastes like? Do you have the slightest moral right to rant about it in that tone...?

I have a very precise definition for such assholes, but I won't voice it so I don't get banned again.

See

This is the forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Big Profit Strategies

Oleg avtomat, 2015.04.09 11:52

The DC plucking scheme you describe here is not a Megalot.

And to the question -- what is the prerequisite for megalot? -- once again, you haven't answered. Once again, you're just being facetious.

===========

And, of course, you have to brag about how much of a practitioner you are, not a theorist. Showing off your diploma... Good for you, second place... But you're the boy. And that diploma has nothing to do with the mega lottery. You look ridiculous again. And I know what I'm talking about. And in order not to be unsubstantiated, I have to provide proof:

Олег avtomat:

Yes, I've won competitions. I've won various prizes in different competitions, 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

How about you? Do you know what winning tastes like? Do you have the slightest moral right to rant about it in that tone...?

I have a very precise definition for such assholes, but I won't voice it so I don't get banned again.

Sync by honeybunny

Well, if there's a handwritten diploma, that's it, victory!

denis.eremin:

Well, if you have a handwritten diploma, that's it, victory!

You're making a fool of yourself again...

"Money loves silence"

Олег avtomat:

You're making a fool of yourself again...

It's a shame, I asked for it to be removed and it wasn't

Guys, let's live as friends and respect each other

Humiliating another person is a way of elevating oneself and forgetting how you were humiliated. In some people's biographies (luckily, not all of them) you can even find a pattern: the more humiliation in the past, the more one tries to win it back in the present

Konstantin Erin:

Guys, let's live as friends and respect each other

Humiliating another person is a way of elevating oneself and forgetting how you were humiliated. In some people's biographies (luckily, not all of them) you can even find a pattern: the more humiliated you have been in the past, the more actively you try to win it back in the present

Who humiliated you and with what?