Market sentiment index - page 7

Fast235:

Dear Yusuf, many people have already had such situations, and it could be exactly the opposite, a smooth decline.

You present your silly ideas as truth, those silly ideas have been discussed here many times before (as we all remember you have no trading experience at all), while the mathematical schemes are incomprehensible to you without any trading experience.

Yes, I lack your trading experience. But I think I've hit the trail of reliable and unhurried trading.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't have the opportunity to trade in dollar accounts yet. But I'm thinking of opening a dollar account soon.

Once again, calculate the margin requirements for real accounts when trading 34 assets at one time

I do not want to offend Yusuf, I see that in the past 10 years he was clearly not engaged in trading, let alone testing his NSP, so a year of active poking will put things in place, and then you can say something

denis.eremin:

Once again - calculate margin requirements for real accounts with 34 assets traded at one time

Margin - 88.92, Free Margin - 989.67, Level - 1214%, Funds - 1081.65, Balance - 1361.01.

Fast235:
I do not want to offend Yusuf, I see that in the past 10 years he was clearly not engaged in trading, and moreover in testing his NSP, so a year of active poking around will put things in place, and then you can say something

I also hope so.

PapaYozh:

You probably meant "in your head", because everyone can see "what is going on in the market" without your words.

You mainly see the situation on a few instruments. Seeing as a whole and experiencing the balawns of the market is a different experience!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Margin - 88.92, Free Margin - 989.67, Level - 1214%, Funds - 1081.65, Balance - 1361.01.

Open any trader's calculator, enter 0.01 lot for currency pairs, leverage values and calculate the total margin of 34 assets FOR THE REAL ACCOUNT.

denis.eremin:

Open any trader's calculator, enter 0.01 lot for currency pairs, enter the leverage value and calculate the total margin of 34 assets for a REAL account.

This is a real cent account with 1/500 leverage. Again, this is the most reliable trading method, it turns out. No sudden jumps in balance or funds. It feels like gold or dollar is about to hit everything in its path. But, all are neutralised by other instruments.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is a real cent account with 1/500 leverage.

They want to tell you that the amount will be unaffordable with so many minimum orders, the account should be from 3000-5000$, forget cent ones.

Fast235:

They want to tell you that the amount will be unaffordable with so many minimum orders, the account has to be at least $5,000, forget about cent ones.

I think 1000 dollars is enough for successful trading. Time will tell. But there is no swap and no commission on this account.