There are programmers who have written 1000 EAs each and haven't found a single grail yet. There is not a single grail for 1000 EAs? - page 4

Vladimir Baskakov:
I say can you make EA and publish in Codebase?

Of course I can. I'm registered as a seller.

I just don't need it - the League Experts are provided free of charge. If you're interested, I can even provide you with source code... If someone isn't afraid to wade through OOP-hacks. I've posted fragments of my code more than once... I've shared them with others as well...

Say, fxsaber has all my library... Or fsxaber is not a programmer too, do you think ?

Georgiy Merts:

Of course I can. I'm registered as a seller.

I just don't need it - the League Experts are provided free of charge. If you're interested, I can even provide you with source code... If someone isn't afraid to wade through OOP-hacks. I've posted fragments of my code more than once... I've shared them with others as well...

Say, fxsaber has all my library... Or maybe fsxsaber isn't a programmer too ?

I see, excuses and redirection of arrows, as always.
Everything in Codebase is free...

Georgiy Merts:

You think so?

I've told you before - my journey into algotrading started with a collaboration with a "manual" trader who developed a "unique" TS that "cannot be programmed". The system showed profit on more than ten years of history. At the same time, the author insisted that the rules of the system were "very clear".

But if the rules are "clear" - then it is possible to program it. So he and I did it. And we succeeded.

But the resulting Expert Advisor worked only up to one month. Then it started to "hang in the balance", and after a couple of months - it has lost all its gains. That's when I thought - why bother developing systems for many years, and then cramming them into code, if they work exactly the same way as the simplest, "dumbest" systems.

Later, when I shared this idea on this forum, I was asserted that "the simplest EAs cannot earn money by principle", say, the TS on MAKS can not earn money under any parameters. I wanted to check this statement. The result was the League of Trading Systems. It proves that the simplest TS earn the same way as the simplest ones. And they fail in exactly the same way. The key to always being in profit is to constantly switch between TS. And in order to switch you must always have a set of TS ready to work. This is what the league is for, this is how I use it.

It's like writing an autopilot for a car. You can write as many elementary autopilots as you like, but none of them will be able to drive a car properly. This task has a certain threshold of complexity, and until you get past it, nothing will work.
The league can make 1 profitable Expert Advisor, and it can bring profit, but it needs to add one small but very important detail. It is true that this detail is comparable in complexity to five to ten systems from the league.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I get it, excuses and redirection, like always.

Think what you like. I'm not going to prove anything to you.

Maxim Romanov:
It's like writing autopilot for a car.

I doubt it. Autopilot operates under stationary conditions. But the market is fundamentally non-stationary.

Therefore, I argue that both a complex and a simple Expert Advisor will profit and lose with equal probability. And if so, it is better to have a dozen simple ones than one ten times more complicated one.

Georgiy Merts:

Think what you like. I'm not going to prove anything to you.

It's clear to me, people can read and see

Georgiy Merts:

Say, fxsaber has my entire library...

Acknowledged. On the subject - currently busy running (not writing) a pseudo-grail.

fxsaber:

Acknowledged. On a side note - currently busy running (not writing) a pseudo-grail.

Will you be digging into ticks again?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Are you going to go back to your tics again?

You're like a burdock, clinging to everyone. Burdock is a weed, you're a weed here on the forum too. If I were the moderators, I'd pull you up by the roots and send you to the bathhouse for a month. To give you a rest.

khorosh:

You're like a burdock, clinging to everyone. Burdock is a weed, you're a weed here on the forum too. If I were the moderators, I'd pull you out by the roots and send you to the bathhouse for a month. To give you a rest.

Discussing moderators is forbidden, so you should be put in the bathhouse