What RefreshRates() updates - page 9

Mikhail Nazarenko:

This is not the first time I've heard "at least once every two minutes from the correct timeframe". Where does the information come from, is it in the manual or is it an expiry in the creation of crutches?

Slava said.

Mikhail Nazarenko:

It will work, but there are problems with getting the previous value at first launch, when loading a new history, when the number of bars in the history changes from outside. But it works, if referring to iBar stimulates the terminal to make the next updates of time series.

er, what exactly are the difficulties?
bars are always either there or not
the first run is always from scratch.

If you are working on many period-pairs, you must have the data of the pairs you want somewhere.
And, accordingly, you can't do without the number of bars on those period-pairs.

...and since you have all this data, what's the problem with adding a couple of lines of code?

Artyom Trishkin:
Slava said.

Can we have more information about Slava? Why should you believe him?)

Mikhail Nazarenko:

Can we have more information about Slava? Why should we believe him?)

Because Slava, if I'm not mistaken, is one of the developers. He knows more than most...

Mikhail Nazarenko:

Can we have more information about Slava? Why should we believe him?)

It is possible that two minutes is an average time when the data is in the cache and then unloaded.
Respectively, in order to get new data, one has to call it back to cache andthen get it into the terminal from the cache.
Perhaps, this is how it works. But this is just my guess.

Alexey Viktorov:

Because Slava, if I'm not mistaken, is one of the developers. He knows more than most...

Does anyone know the thread where Slava was broadcasting? I do two checks. One by iTime and the other by LastError and still sometimes a booger comes out. I have to ask the conspiracy supporters:) Everything is good on the demo, the problem is with the real account.

Mikhail Nazarenko:

Does anyone know the branch where Slava was broadcasting? I do two checks. One by iTime and the other by LastError and all the same sometimes some strange things appear. And for the conspiracy supporters:) everything is fine on the demo, the problem is in the real.

Localization problems in the code with the ability to reproduce. and to developers in the bug bug questions. Without reproducing the bug there is no way.

Mikhail Nazarenko:

Does anyone know the branch where Slava was broadcasting? I do two checks. I use iTime and LastError but sometimes some strange things appear. I would also like to ask the conspiracy supporters:) Everything is good on the demo but there is a problem on the real account.

What is this bogeyman? Buryatian folk dish?)

Roman:

Perhaps, two minutes is an average time when the data are in the cache and then unloaded.
Thus, in order to get new data, you need to call it back to cache andthen get it into the terminal from the cache.
Perhaps, this is how it works. But this is only my guess.

Why make up what cache for two minutes. It's simple - if you need to access the instrument every 5 minutes, two minutes is enough. If every minute, then 20-30 seconds, etc.

Aleksey Mavrin:

What's kizyak? A Buryat folk dish?)

Why make up a cache of two minutes. It's simple - if you need to access the tf every 5 minutes, two minutes is enough. If every minute, then 20-30 seconds, etc.

I will not say for the Buryats. And in Ukraine it is a substance with a pungent odor that comes out of the body of cattle as a result of metabolism). We've gone off-topic.

Aleksey Mavrin:

What's kizyak? A Buryat folk dish?)

Why make up a cache of two minutes. It's simple - if you need to access the tf every 5 minutes, two minutes is enough. If every minute, then 20-30 seconds, etc.

Google gook, you'll find a lot of pictures ))

Have you ever wondered why you need to access data with a certain frequency?
Renat often mentioned that the data is cached before being given to the user.
That is, as I understand it, when calling any function for data, we are requesting the stored data from the cache and not from the server.