GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 20

Viktar DayTrader:

Really have time to re-register)

Not kran.bara ?

kran.bara
kran.bara
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

stockbroker)))))) ahahahahahahah) you made my day) draw lines and then put arrows))) that's the grail)))

Viktar DayTrader:

So far you have cheated people and have been caught doing it more than once. You manage to re-register) but as you can see there is no escaping the truth. Now you be a man and give me the facts of my deception or who and how I deceived. If you do not provide that information, you will be a BALABOLE and a SHAMMER for the entire forum. Or did your mother bring you up like a little girl?)

Are you seriously confusing me with someone else?

Or are you off your rocker? )

You're always ranting like a hysterical grandmother.)

Now get the hell out of here.

No, you're certainly a crook who uses this forum to kid kid the naive traders with your fairy tales )))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Not kran.bara ?

and you too? ))))

look, you're being paranoid.

you're definitely cuckoo. (chuckles)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And how do we understand the essence and the algorithm from the pictures shown?

Well, there are time zone lines where there will probably be a reversal against the previous movement - this is the essence, we do not know the algorithm for drawing these lines.

How what?

Did I promise to reveal?

Read carefully from the first page.

Disclosure would be the second chapter, which on my part would be the dumbest thing ever.

I thought it would make a lot of people feel better if I walked away with my secret. You know what I mean.

Guess what.)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

and you too? ))))

you're being paranoid.

You're definitely cuckoo.)

You're nothing but a laughing stock. It's not funny though.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

All that's left to do is laugh at you. It's not funny, though.

What a fool you are

You should all go to the factory where you'll get your vocation

now it's funny )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Look, are you seriously confusing me with someone else

or are you off your rocker? )

you're all over the place like a hysterical grandmother.)

Now get the hell out of here.

No, you're certainly a crook who lives on this site to kid kid the naive traders with your fairy tales)))

Well, now you're officially a forum fool))) congratulations))) for the future = in our world of traders (which you are not), people should take responsibility for their words and take responsibility. you are not a trader, and never have been and never will be. You are not a trader, you never were and you never will be. And for the future, if you present something, present it with confirmation. Your scribblings resemble a sandbox - I have an aeroplane! Let me see it! I won't show it and you're a fraud and a bad man if you don't believe in aeroplanes)) grow up and take responsibility for your words and actions.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

You're such a fool.

No, you are.

That's why I said it wasn't funny. What's there to laugh about if nature has hurt you so much.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What a fool you are!

You should all go to the factory where you'll get your vocation.

now that's funny )

It's just an insult))) It's like a Freudian con artist caught in the act - you need to insult everyone and emotionally express it in order to divert attention))