GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 19

moskitman:

What's the problem? Make money.

For some reason I am sure that you will be disappointed when you try to trade, but I am not going to convince you of that. You must be convinced of such things in person. You have to be convinced of that in person. Preferably with rubles.

It's a problem for you to earn, not for me.)

I have been earning money on the stock exchange for 2 years, I do not have a problem, unlike many others here

I am sure it is a real proof that you are the real deal when it comes to trading.)

The word sure and actual proof are two different things, first prove it and then we'll talk.

You are absolutely sure of nothing as you are far from understanding how my system works.

If you fail and have no luck in life, you should not cast aspersions on other people with whom you are not personally acquainted or who have developed it

PS look here I am surprised to see so many people here on this forum who are full of bile and envy, man a sad place though (

Marat Zeidaliyev:

It's your problem to earn, not mine.)

I have been earning on the exchange for 2 years, it is no problem for me, unlike many people here

I have no problem for me, unlike many people here who don't understand why I'm doing this)

The word sure and actual proof are two different things, first prove it and then we'll talk.

You are absolutely sure of nothing as you are far from understanding how my system works.

If you fail and have no luck in life, you should not cast aspersions on other people with whom you are not personally acquainted or who have developed it

PS look here I am surprised to see so many people here on this forum who are full of bile and envy, man a sad place though (

While you're babbling on, with no proof

Vladimir Baskakov:
While you're babbling on without proof.

I proved it to myself!

Is that a good answer?

Maybe you're so dumb that you can not understand what was on that screen and how to make money on it?

Why do I need your empty opinion that is worthless?)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I proved it to myself!

Is that a good answer?

Maybe you're so dumb that you can not understand what was on that screen and how to make money on it?

Why do I need your empty opinion that is worthless?)

Leha, screenshots are kindergarten, grow up already.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I have been earning on the exchange for 2 years, it is no problem for me, unlike many people here

I have no problem for me, unlike many people here who don't understand why I'm doing this)

PS I am surprised to see so many people here on this forum who are full of bile and envy, it's a sad place (

On the contrary. If you show me the results of trading on your arrows then we'll talk.

For more than fifteen years I have seen a lot of such clowns on this site. My skepticism is based on the experience of previous years. All this puppyish enthusiasm is cured by the ruble.

moskitman:

All this puppyish enthusiasm is cured by the ruble.

That's your problem.

What's the difference between a guru and an experienced one?

You have to understand the strategies and the algorithm and he will quickly understand if they are working or not.

You may ask them to choose an option. You may ask them to choose an option.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

You're a market trader, show me your screen shot where you can see your positions and your REAL trading account. Or will you start mud slinging and screaming again that you will not show anything?)

Viktar DayTrader:

Show me the screenshot where you can see your positions and your REAL account. Or will you start mud slinging and screaming again that you will not show anything?)

You'll be fooling people for a long time to come.

a charlatan?

Slumdog Millionaire)))

Marat Zeidaliyev:

he only needs to understand the strategies and the algorithm

And how can we understand the essence and the algorithm from the illustrations?

Well, there are lines of time zones where there will probably be a reversal against the previous movement - that is the essence, we do not know the algorithm for drawing these lines.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

you're gonna be fooling people for a long time.

and a charlatan?

slumdog millionaire))))

I have been a charlatan so far, you have deceived people and have been caught doing it more than once, you do manage to re-register, but as you can see there is no escaping the truth. Now you be a man and give me the facts of my deception or who and how I cheated. If you do not provide that information, you will be a BALABOLE and a SHAMMER for the entire forum. Or did your mother raise you as a girl?)