The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 53

Vladimir Baskakov:
It seems he won't break his back, he'll get a good kick out of it, judging by the monitoring

5% a day, not enough? It's enough for me in the beginning.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

100% windfall so the options for this are

1. have infinity margin to open at any time in any place in any direction and close when you are in the plus.

2. I would block and close only profitable orders. Eventually, if there is a negative order, swap or commission will eat away all the depo.

4. Monkey up to +10500 knees

5. Arbitrage

Renat, what is your option?

He's got a FormulaE. No one has seen it, but it sounds good.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

100% windfall so the options for this are

1. have infinity margin to open at any time in any place in any direction and close when you are in the plus.

2. I would block and close only profitable orders. Eventually, if there is a negative order, swap or commission will eat away all the depo.

4. Monkey up to +10500 knees

5. Arbitrage

Renat, what is your option?

only 3

but you need to figure out how to make it

a hint would be

the price will go up if there are more sales and vice versa

Renat Akhtyamov:

only 3

but you need to figure out how to make one for yourself

the hint is this.

price will go up if there are more sales and vice versa

Next clue

where to look to see the information about participants who sells how much and who buys how much?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Next tip

Where should I look to see the information about participants, who sells how much and who buys how much?

It's like in the market with potatoes, they brought 1 ton, but only 700 kg of buyers.

Or vice versa: they brought 700 kg, but buyers are only buying 1 ton.

Nobody knows how many buyers and how much potatoes are on the market - they find out in the evening when the market is closed.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's like the market with potatoes, they bring in 1 tonne, but only 700 kg of buyers.

Or vice versa, they bring 700 kg, but buyers only buy 1 ton.

Nobody knows how many buyers and how much potatoes are on the market - they will find out in the evening when the market is closed.

I don't think anyone knows either.

but Rena thinks otherwise and that's why I'm still interested

The market close is yesterday's day, it's an auxiliary tool and events can change at any time at the last minute and that's why you need real time data.

Without it, it's like glasses.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I don't think anyone really knows either.

But Rena thinks otherwise and that's why I can't help but wonder.

the market close is yesterday's is an auxiliary tool and events can change at any time at the last minute and therefore real time data is neededwithout it as without points

Judging by the demo trading https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/931735, I think I know a bit of this information. Some fluctuation is introduced by the fact that, indeed, "events can change at any time at the last minute and therefore real time data is needed without it as without points". Now, the market won't get far away from me, especially since I only trade one order on each bar. PNB rules!

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: LCF 1
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: LCF 1
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал LCF 1 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Judging from the https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/931735 demo , I think I know a bit of this information. Some fluctuation is introduced by the fact that, indeed, "events can change at any time at the last minute and so real time data is needed without it like glasses". Now, the market won't get far away from me, especially since I only trade one order on each bar. PNB rules!

I think that market fluctuations cannot be avoided, the market is not perfect, it should be clear.

What do you think, in your monitoring you may sometimes have minus trades, if not frequently, it cannot be avoided.

You can only see such a 100% win rate in a fairy tale for "honest" prices.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Now, the market won't get far from me, especially since I only trade one order on each bar.

Utopia!

Renat Akhtyamov:

only 3.

but you need to figure out how to make one for yourself

the clue will be

the price will go up if there are more sales and vice versa

How can there be more sales? In any transaction one buys, the other sells. So there should be as many sales as there are purchases. Maybe you don't mean the number of sales and purchases, but the number of sales and purchase orders?