The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 18

Marat Zeidaliyev:
In the past about 12-13 years ago I remember an interesting indicator that showed OI+OI levels on the chart, the indicator read new data from a site that published CME reports, I don't remember the name, we fooled around a bit but did not appreciate its full value, the indicator really worked, we were young then and have bad hands)

I don't remember with CME, but with OANDA you could watch OI.

Why would he who has the grail need a PAMM? - A paradox of nature

Marat Zeidaliyev:
I remember one interesting indicator 12-13 years ago that showed OR+OI levels on the chart. The indicator was reading new data from one site that published CME reports, I don't remember the name of it, we fooled around a bit but i never got it, it really worked, we were young then and had very bad skills)

there's one in the prediction thread.

I don't want to look for it, and it needs shamanising as a lot has changed since then

When are we going to start breaking the back of forex after all? I can't take it anymore...

Alexander_K:
When are we going to start breaking the back of forex after all? I'm exhausted...

not going to happen, Oleg has decided to kill himself, Yusuf is a scammer from Nazareth, there is no one else

Let's repeat the question.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Why does he who has the grail need a PAMM? - A paradox of nature

Forallf:

Let us repeat the question.

In the Russian Federation, forex is not very interesting, the income is weak in terms of conditions, and where it is interesting, there are bans on registration

Forallf:

Let's repeat the question.

And because the yield is such that it does not allow you to raise a million dollars a month.

Is it a grail? The market is not perfect and there is no such golden grail.

There are only strategies that break-even (thanks to them) and therefore, simple traders cannot raise a million dollars in a short time without major external investments.

Alexander_K:
But when will we start to break the back of Forex? I'm tired...

To do this, you first need to transfer the idea from excel to mql code, so as to be sure that the calculations coincide with the author. I can't be sure from those indicators that are available.

But you have to walk in the wilderness with the author.

Alexander_K:
And when are we going to start breaking the back of forex? I'm exhausted...

Soon, soon it will all be there, just a little patience...

Gotta finish the 118th iteration of Everett's multi-world interpretation

the indicator is almost ready to run

then we'll test it on the real world