The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 17

Marat Zeidaliyev:

The USN model is clear to me, in the CME (transparent environment) also the same, the buyer meets the seller and a deal is made, the spread is the income of the doc. But the problem is where to really see the real volumes of players in the glass in a kitchen dc? )

Looking at SOT reports or OIs?

I've already said it before that no one will post the insides. It's the units or ticks that get posted, not the actual volume. That's why Daily Bulletins, or DB for short, I used to call retarded bulletins. What's there to consider - finished the post earlier.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I told you once before that no one will post the insides. It's the grand or ticks that get posted, not the actual volume. That's why Daily Bulletins, or DB for short, I used to call stupid bulletins. What's there to consider - finished the post earlier.

Does your advisor read DB?

khorosh:

Does your advisor read DB?

No

khorosh:

Does your councillor read the DB?

He doesn't read the Daebe, he reads Mna)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
No

So you only used information from the CME at the initial stage to understand how the market works? And when you did, you came up with a strategy that didn't use any external information, but only the price?

Renat Akhtyamov must be tired of the same questions.)
Renat Akhtyamov
Renat Akhtyamov
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

khorosh:

So you only used information from the CME at the initial stage to understand how the market works? And when you did, you came up with a strategy that does not use any external information, but only the price?

As darirnu says above, I wish someone would ask a sensible question ;)

Here comes the real question.

yes. i started to write the strategy using external information. but it's not reliable and .... it's a hassle.

but you can't get the gist of it and can't move forward without it.

so one must not leap at all.

The only way to move forward is to go step by step, step by step, one by one.

it is natural that external information will not be needed later on.

The main advantage of this strategy is that it will not need external information, and at that stage, the strategy will be as ready as China will be for the grail.

yes, it will start earning even with external info, it will.

darirunu1:
Renat Akhtyamov must be tired of the same questions))))) Someone would have asked the right one)))

at the last second of the trade, the deal opened.

super!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Really? Let me check. The file opens fine for me. Here's a fragment of a drawing from it:

Excel charts are undoubtedly universal. And for MT in the code have not laid? - It would be more interesting to look at it as an indicator and then it would be worth discussing.

I remember there was an interesting indicator about 12-13 years ago that showed OM+OI levels directly on the chart. The indicator was reading new data from a site that published reports from CME, I don't remember the name of it.)