The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 15

Roman:

How are you going to set up a series of locks?
If they are multidirectional. By simply following the market? Then the inefficiency of inputs increases even more.
He speaks out of line))

Where did you get the theory of lots from? It was about the series of experiments. Personally, I already understood everything from the first one ;)

Fast235:

I have a father who is the full equivalent of him, I grew up without that genius)

There are patents and a book, too.
Your father is good in my view from the outside.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Where did you get the idea of lots? It was about the series of tests. Personally, I already understood everything from the first one ;)

Probably thought ))) that one lock probably does not solve the problem, the strategy is multidirectional.
I've been thinking about it for a long time too, but haven't gone deep enough to implement it.

Roman:

Well probably guessed )) that, one lock doesn't solve the problem.

I didn't think it through, I just saw it and asked on this forum if I was the only one who saw it. They said no, it's always like that. Today looked for that post, have not found.

Roman:

Time was invented by man on earth, as a measure of reference.
In fact, there is no time!
I agree about H, the regressors must be exogenous (external), which generate P.
Then H will affect B.

The timing is there.

Only in the market it is interesting and is part of Absolute time according to Poincaré. If it were not for time, the process in the market would be completely similar to SB.

The mystery of Time is inaccessible to mere sufferers.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I would love to disprove the meaning of the prediction, prove that it does not exist, but why deprive a good man like Yusuf and many others of hope for a better future...

I will gladly support his endeavours simply because I respect him and that's all.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant.

And I advise you to do the same, keeping your pride and ambition in check.

After all, hope is all that is left for many people, and it is not good to deprive people of the latter (in case they listen to us and get into the spirit).
I've had enough of dabbling. I'm not making anything up. I have almost all my accounts in the black, even those which are 10 years old. I have been working with some brokerage companies for a long time now. I am already working with some brokerage firms and soon I will open pamm. I am working with some brokerage companies and soon I will have a PAMM account. I have never intended to prove anything to anyone. I just shared what I started on the right path.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I did not think about it, I just saw it and asked on this forum, was it just me who saw it? They said no, it's always like that. I searched for that post today but have not found it.

You asked where I got the series of locs from.
I replied that I made it up, based on a discussion on the scraps of meaning ))
And what you saw there, only you know ))

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm sick of dabbling. I don't make things up. I've practically pulled all my accounts into the black, even those that are 10 years old. I've been working with several brokerage companies for a while now. I am already working with some brokerage firms and soon I will open pamm. I am working with some brokerage companies and soon I will have a PAMM account. I have never intended to prove anything to anyone. I just shared what I started on the right path.

You started out on a simple path, but it only became right with time.

That's what you show people.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

You started out on a simple path, but it only became right with time.

That's what you show people.

Someone has to ditch the grannies too, otherwise there's no money to be made. Whoever understands what I'm talking about is likely to keep quiet, and it's already felt.

Question ; "Where will the price be at the loka?"