The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 14

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

in principle, seeing where is not really necessary if you can do without it)

it depends on the purpose

in this case we are interested in the point, not in the prognosis

more precisely the meaning that will explain the prognosis

Roman:

Time was invented by man on earth, as a measure of reference.
In fact, there is no time!
I agree about H, the regressors must be exogenous (external), which generate P.
Then H will affect B.

Time is a unit of measurement, a purely mathematical approach, all calculation of distance, speed is based on this measurement

In fact, time is space in its purest form

Renat Akhtyamov:

they both are.

with equal probability

I've roughly figured out what video you've been watching )) which shows an order system. Including with a lock.
At small distances, there is the problem of order execution, i.e. limit and stop orders.
If entry stop orders didn't slide, creating a perfect lock, then there would probably be a point of ideality.
But because of slips all ideality collapses, plus dealer execution, not in favour of the order system.
We can still try it on the exchange execution and thick market, but again the problem of netting arises and we have to find a way to manage with different accounts.

Roman:

I've roughly figured out what video you've been watching )) which shows an order system. Including with a lock.
At short distances, there is the problem of order execution, i.e. limit and stop orders.
If entry stop orders didn't slide, creating a perfect lock, then there would probably be a point of ideality.
But because of slips all ideality collapses, plus dealer execution, not in favour of the order system.
We can still try to use the exchange execution and thick market, but the problem of netting arises again.

What does this have to do with CME? Open interest of the participants and the MM...

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Time is a unit of measurement, a purely mathematical approach, the whole calculation of distance, speed is based on this measurement

In fact, time is space in its purest form.

There is a process that changes and it does not depend on time.
And what to measure it with, what unit of measure, is a matter of choice.

Roman:

At small distances, there is the problem of order execution, i.e. limit and stop orders.
We can still try this on stock order execution and thick market, but again we have the problem of netting there, we need to manage with different accounts.

Video and Limit?
We will have to find a way to deal with this problem in different accounts.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What does this have to do with CME then? Open interest of participants and MM...

Exactly.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What does this have to do with CME then? Open interest of participants and MM...

Counting past real volumes. As part of the trading strategy.
Rena mixed it all up as usual ))

Roman:

Counting past real volumes. As part of the trading strategy.
Rena mixed it all up as usual ))

There's no such thing.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Video and limits?
Not the point at all.

How are you going to set up a series of locks?
If they are multidirectional. Just follow the market? Then the inefficiency of inputs increases even more.
He speaks out of line))