Please give me a hint, because I have never asked for help from a programmer before - page 2

Aleksandr2233:

Of course, one would not want to run a workshop on one's own view of the market. And even if I did, many would turn away, finding the "method" so simple.

But don't be afraid. So what if the haters say something, but maybe there will be someone who will help, advise and develop

Aleksandr2233:

In my opinion, trading should be done in manual mode, there must be an observer to increase the quality many times over. Only an auxiliary tool is needed. In my case, it is TP distance calculation in manual mode, relative to SL. And I still do not know this: is it realistic to make pending order cancellation inside the code, when price reaches a certain horizontal level (level of pattern cancellation). I would also like to make it possible to open several self-cancelling orders simultaneously on one chart.

Everything can be done, contact here.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

Maxim Kuznetsov:

there's a special freelancing section here.

the price can't be less than the minimum, and there's no limit to perfection.

---

Any product is worth no more than you're willing to pay for it... your Expert Advisor / script / indicator is no exception

I don't seem to be poorly paid, but for me, a person who never understood coding, it seems that the code for solving my problem, is the code of two other free scripts/advisors linked with each other, or such a single ready-made tool is already available in the public domain. How to determine the price of solving my puzzle, I do not know.

Aleksandr2233:

Thank you, I will read that section. Actually, I made a joke about the weather in the text. I mean that inside the EA or script, in its settings, there should be just a parameter which can be set manually before adding the program to the chart. (For example, "TP of 10% of the set SL will be applied to the order", and I set this parameter independently, analyzing the chart situation)

SL is just in specified pips ? no need to calculate it ?

Aleksandr2233:

And it seems to be not deprived of finances, but just, to me, a person who never understood coding, it seems that the code to solve my problem, this is two codes of two other free scripts/advisors connected to each other, or such a single ready-made tool is already available in the public domain. How to determine the cost of solving my puzzle, I do not know.

It's simple - you think that the script will make your life easier/tradering other things. Estimate how much easier it will make your life easier, how much time it will save. Time = money. How much you value your time, that's how much the EA is worth in spades.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

but don't be afraid. Sooner or later, there may be some haters who will say something, but there may be others who will help, advise and elaborate

That's the thing, there's nothing to develop. It's such a subtle method of scalping, based on price fluctuations within a day, within an hour, within ticks, and it is impossible to perform so many movements with hands, spending as much time as possible in front of the computer. We need to simplify the hands and the number games, leaving only the monitoring of the conditions of opening trades. Tests are motivating. The final idea came and I see 85-90% positive signals. I will keep silent about the overall results, so as not to point fingers. I have tried to open and run trades with hands only, and realized that I cannot do it for a long time, it is very tiresome.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's simple - you think the script will make your life/trading easier. Think about how much easier it will make it, how much time it will save. Time = money. How much you value your own time, that's how much the EA is worth in spades.

Is there only one programmer accepting my request, or everyone is able to show their work and I'll choose a better one ?

Aleksandr2233:

And here my application is only accepted by one programmer, or is everyone able to show the result of their work and I will choose the better one ?

In freelancing - only one, which you choose.

In the forum, you can (for free) choose if someone is interested. But you still have to write the terms of reference and describe the method

Iurii Tokman:

SL just in set points ? no need to calculate ?

SL is in any case set for a certain bar. I know this bar beforehand, in case of a short trade I know the Hight of the bar I want (this price level), in case of a long position I know beforehand the Low of the bar I want (this price level). It is easier to set the SL level with a simple horizontal line, of course (it would be nice to simply click on the required bar with the mouse and set SL above its border, but it's just a dream). So, when SL is set in the manual mode, I need to set TP instantly for this order in that percentage ratio from SL which I will set in the program settings beforehand.(Example: SL=20 points, I have written 40% inside the parameter for TP, it means it will be set automatically at this order at a distance of 8 points from the opening price). I will try to write a ToR, but this description is just a ToR, because I do not know any other terms, except for Russian.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Типы объектов - Константы объектов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Aleksandr2233:

How exactly is it necessary to provide the conditions ? After all, in words I have basically described what the EA/script needs to do. Can you tell me how to do it correctly?

For information -