Contractor does not give the original files or the year is new and the problems are old - page 5

Anyway, here's the deal!

Dimitri, who is "water from above"!

I am writing to you as the best expert on the subject. Tell me what to do and how to act.

I need the source code. If not, where can I get permission to decompile the files belonging to me?

petrucho:

I had no idea that a man with a speaking name was dishonest!

What should I do now, is there no way to settle this amicably? Not even that, to hell with the villain. But I've got some work to do on these indicators. And I need to work on them here at Freelance.

And this is a compilation! Where is the solution?

petrucho, one of the MQ representatives has already told you:

This is the forum for trading, automated trading systems, and trading strategy testing.

The Executor is not giving me the source files or the year is new and the problem is old.

Slava, 2021.01.04 08:40

Source code is transferred by the vendor unconditionally before the end of the job.

As long as the source code is not transferred, the client must not close the job. If he closed the job, then SSHB.

If the contractor has not passed the source code, the client has the full right to open arbitration for a refund.

All this is clearly described in the rules of freelancing

You can try to write to the ServiceDesk, which usually resolves only financial issues. But they do not charge for the demand - you can complain to them about the situation. Maybe contribute to ...

And you can leave feedback on the artist who abused your inexperience. Although, I see that you have several times already made orders ... well, will teach you that the sources need to get first, and then close the job.

Fast235:

I'm not kidding Dmitry Fedoseyev.

I see, thank you! already contacted officially. please show him

Denis Kirichenko:

petrucho, one of the MQ representatives has already told you:

You could try writing to ServiceDesk, which usually only deals with financial issues. But they don't charge for demand, you can complain to them. Maybe they will help...

Or you can leave feedback on the artist who abused your inexperience. Although, I see that you have several times already made orders ... well, will teach you that the sources need to get first, and then close the job.

I'm good. I am ready to pay again. What about decompilation?

petrucho:

Okay. Ready to re-pay. What about the decompilation?

Which one? Better not say that word out loud, or Zeus' arrows are already aimed...

petrucho:

I had no idea that a man with a speaking name was dishonest!

What should I do now, is there no way to settle this amicably? Not even that, to hell with the villain. But I've got some work to do on these indicators. And I need to work on them here at Freelance.

And this is a compilation! Where is the solution?

Order a new one) Pay money again. Forget about the court, unless you and the defendant do not live in Cyprus). Through the appeal to the administration - a maximum of banned the developer, and that is not the fact. So, shake your sack and on a freelance).

Vladimir Simakov:

Order a new one) Pay the money again. Forget about the court, unless you and the defendant live in Cyprus). Through the appeal to the administration - a maximum of banned the developer, and that is not the fact. So, shake your moshna and freelance).

Am I the only one who noticed the word compiled?

Not in any way related to my favorite here by the articles, Fedoseyev

petrucho:

Anyway, here's the deal!

Dimitri, who is "water from above"!

I am writing to you as the best expert on the subject. Tell me what to do and how to act.

I need the source code. If not, where can I get permission to decompile my own files?

This is not what I meant. Simply, if anything, I always give away sources. And now there is nothing to do, only to reorder someone.

Fast235:

am I the only one who noticed the word compiled?

Nobody's talking about decompile. Are the TORs still there? They are. Here's a second round, like that Pinocchio)

Vladimir Simakov:
And no one is even talking about decompiling. Have you still got your ToR? They are. Here we are on the second round, like that Pinocchio)

Simakov is the only person you can't talk to, he'll swamp you with his enumeration)