Contractor does not give the original files or the year is new and the problems are old - page 9

Fast235:

Let's give him his name, compare his actions)

Are you sure he didn't announce the codes beforehand? Even though it's forbidden here.

Let's do it this way. His name and contact details I will definitely give you after the debriefing, if I may say so.

I still hope the administration and desk service find a way to deal with him. And no one will find out anything about the man with the last name.

About the codes. I did need the codes at some point in this ugly story. That's when I realised the guy was a deadbeat and I decided to look for someone else.

Fortunately, it's freelance.

Here's what he told me when I asked him about the source code. Enjoy.)

" Now about the source code. You have not mentioned that you need it, this point is always discussed separately and must be specified in the terms of reference, the developer has a default obligation to pass only the final result, ie compiled version of the source code, so the essence of your claims, I do not understand. At this stage the source code, unfortunately, I can't transfer any more".

petrucho:

This is what he replied to my question about the source code. Enjoy)

" Now about the source code. You did not mention that you will need it, this point is always discussed separately and necessarily specified in the terms of reference, by default the developer has an obligation to pass only the finished result, i.e. compiled version of the source code, so the essence of your claims I do not understand. At this stage, unfortunately, I can no longer transfer the source code".

In fact, there is no precise definition of which files must be transferred to the customer. These are in the rules:

Передача работ

Передача работы производится выкладкой решения в виде файлов. Количество файлов не ограничено. Файлы *.dll можно выкладывать только в запакованном в архив виде.
    Выкладка файлов производится непосредственно в Заказе в виде вложений в комментариях

So it's not about the source code, it's not about the compiled version... So it's possible to request sources too (not even in ToR, but during completion of work)...

P.S. - perhaps something like this would be more correct:

Передача работы производится выкладкой решения в виде файлов, необходимых для полноценного, соответствующего Техническому Заданию, функционирования продукта и его дальнейшего развития. Количество файлов не ограничено. И так далее... 

Previously, it seemed that until you upload the source code (mq4,5) it was impossible to complete the work.

The site itself asked you to attach the source code to complete the work. Until you attach the source code, you cannot close your work.

Something has changed?

petrucho:

This is what he replied to my question about the source code. Enjoy)

" Now about the source code. You didn't mention that you will need it, this point is always discussed separately and is necessarily specified in the terms of reference,

show it already, the contractor has done the wrong thing

If he cares about the code he uses, he should not have freelanced or stated that right away

Evgeny Belyaev:

Has something changed?

What difference does it make? in fact, the performer violated the rules of the service, I do not understand why there is no action on the part of the administration. the fact that the work is closed is unimportant.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

What difference does it make? In fact, the performer violated the rules of the service, I do not understand why there is no action on the part of the administration.

it seems that it was a long time ago and the author has only just come to his senses.

Fast235:

show it already, the performer did not do the right thing

if he cares about the codes he uses, he should not have freelanced or said so in the first place

Not so fast respected fast!

Need I remind you of an old Russian fairy tale about Ivan the Tsarevich? Feed him, water him, put him to bed... Do you remember?

And you're right off the bat.

The performer has a telling last name. I don't know what motivated him. I suppose the phrase "greed" might be appropriate. Plus he leads a quiet life. He doesn't even have a Viper or Wizards. Probably wouldn't want him to get too much attention. And I don't want to treat him unkindly, despite his unkindness.

I, like the vast majority in the thread, understand that what he has done is not entirely decent.

I sincerely hope for help from the administration of the site.

And I can always make the hero's name public. The only question is what will it change? Since he squeezed the codes, and even claims their authorship). What they call second happiness...

Fast235:

it seems to have been a long time ago, the author has only just woken up

No, a long time ago) from mid-October to the end of December. This period included two weeks of me waiting empty-handed because he had no time to deal with me.

"The work shall be handed over by laying out the solution in the form of the files necessary for the product to function fully, in accordance with the Terms of Reference, and for its further development. The number of files is unlimited. And so on... " - here the transfer of source files, the transfer of files for further development of the product, without source files it is impossible to develop it

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
"Transfer of work is made by laying out the solution in the form of files necessary for full, corresponding to the Technical Assignment, functioning of the product and its further development. The number of files is unlimited. And so on... " - here transfer of sources, transfer of files for the further development of the product, without sources it is impossible to develop it

So that's what it's all about! I need to add some more code to these programs, then do a couple more things with them, + add some salt and pepper, and then I'll get a trading robot and finish this topic once and for all. Maybe not forever, but for the nearest and foreseeable future.

That's when we talked about handing over the source code. The contractor does not hand over the source code. The letter directly says that his experience is not enough to develop the programs.

So what do I do) Again from scratch. Again the terms of reference, again freelancing...