Contractor does not give the original files or the year is new and the problems are old - page 3

Yevhenii Levchenko:

0_o

Like there's a bunch of Chinese pedaling around in basements, coding instead of the supposed doer? Or like some craftsman got blocked and found himself a pad?

kinda...order=money, money always breeds a speculator/manager.

elementary - any order is immediately followed by a batch of bids automatically placed by a robot. The next natural step is for one person to "twist" the customers and the others to fart the code. Even at the lowest rate, it's a profitable thing

Yevhenii Levchenko:

0_o

Like there's a bunch of Chinese pedaling around in basements, coding instead of the supposed doer? Or like some craftsman got blocked and found himself a pad?

The Chinese don't need it right now. Iranians

Maxim Romanov:
Is it a big project? Strange behaviour of the performer of course. Give him a bad mark and a negative comment so others know. While I was writing, there's Glory replied!

Can you tell me how to resume arbitration when an order is already closed?

Scarick:

I told you, I don't remember) I haven't worked with freelancing for a long time. But even without specifying it in the terms of reference, the source code was always sent to me at the demo stage or something like that. Or I asked them myself, or they were automatically sent to me. No one complained that this issue was not specified in TOR.
Maybe, of course, I was lucky, and the developers were kind. But I checked on purpose - I never specified source code in 5 ToRs. All the time I got them all without any questions. I'm more surprised by the fact that the author initially did not ask for sources. Doesn't he/she really care what's inside it? Or maybe the logic is this: it works and it works, so why look at the sources.

I did not ask, because all other developers always and certainly give source code. This performer refuses to finalize, do not send source code. I had no idea he would be willing to do this

petrucho:

Can you tell me how to resume arbitration if an order is already closed?

The amount transferred to Arbitrage is frozen if you have overslept,

Igor Makanu:

well, yes... But often these non-agreements start to "blow smoke up", or the customer starts "riding" on the developer - and let's do this again, and let's do this again, what do you need...., then in this case - "waving a banner" with threats to publish the developer's contacts?

imho, if the rules are not stipulated and not agreed to, then everyone does as they see fit, and discussing someone's actions from their own position of morality? personal experience? ...imho not right, everyone can have their own reasons for acting that way

about his contacts - i have his written permission to publish them. he's the hero of the day) he didn't know it was like that

Fast235:

Arbitrage freezes the amount transferred if you have overslept,

I don't understand how to submit to arbitrage. the order is closed. there's no button to submit to arbitrage

petrucho:

I don't understand how to submit to arbitrage. the order is closed. there's no button to submit to arbitrage

this is what MQ is famous for a lot of things are not clear, there is no human being there to do everything right

They should be kicked out of freelancing

Slava:

The source code is given by the contractor unconditionally before the job is completed.

As long as the source code has not been transferred, the client must not close the job. If he does, the SCCB will be closed.

If the contractor has not passed the source code, the client has the full right to open arbitration for a refund.

All of this is clearly described in the rules of freelancing

Good afternoon! Please advise how to open an arbitration. Four indicators, four of my personal ideas are missing!