Charles Dow's theory - page 101

Alexander_K:

I'm confused about something...

Is forex's backbone broken or not yet?

If not, please start breaking it immediately. I need the money like air.

So far I have misjudged you, then. The man drank his mother's raw milk, they say in such cases, pity

Maxim Kuznetsov:

there are no fish in this pond :-)

the doctor has correctly diagnosed

someone gave TS the formula "here are N points in the martingale (where the best prediction is the current value), N+1 I point will be close to here" but did not say what about what, when it converges and under what conditions

Maybe they found the fish, they just can't understand how to trade correctly

By and large it makes no difference which supernatural formula obtained the same result as the MA crossing ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

They may have found a fish, they just can't understand how to trade it correctly

By and large it makes no difference which supernatural formula obtained the same result as MA crossing;)

No one has guessed it before
(O+H+L+C)/4
Then connect the points and voila, the forecast is ready

Konstantin Nikitin:
Yusuf, go ahead and ignore it. Those who write freelance have seen so many grails that they became skeptics, including me =))) Almost every order is presented as a secret idea of the grail, and no one can see it ;)
At least you are more or less open about yours and some kind of exception to the rule ... Good luck in your search!!!

The Grail, if there is one, must be one - it is like a top-secret weapon, the material and only one person should know it. If the client did hand over the Grail to the doer, what do you think would happen after the job was done? Would the Grail be available only to the client or to the contractor and everyone else who wants to buy it? That is why it is risky to trust the contractor with the ToR, and it is too difficult for a non-programmer to write it himself.

Alexander_K:

I'm confused about something...

Is forex's backbone broken or not yet?

If not, please start breaking it immediately. We need money like air.

There is only one way to break the back - to have America's GDP on deposit! ;-) Then you can manipulate the trend up and down forever.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

There is only one way to break a backbone - Have the GDP of all of America on deposit! ;-) Then you can manipulate the trend up and down forever.

It's just that everyone has "the Emely principle": You have to sit your lower hemisphere on the cooker and a pike will be caught and the Tsar's daughter will be given to you in no time.

In reality everything is known, you just have to work... trading at the forex/bourse is not fundamentally different from loading sleepers at the railway station. Some plans are made for a week, some for a day and you plough-plough-plough. Income/expenses are counted and so on and so forth

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's just that everyone has the "Emelya principle": you have to carefully sit your lower hemisphere on the cooker, which will surely catch a pike and give the tsar's daughter away at once

In reality everything is known, you just have to work... trading at the forex/bourse is not fundamentally different from loading sleepers at the railway station. Some plans are made for a week, some for a day and you plough-plough-plough. You calculate income and expenses and so on and so forth.

And if there are experts working profitably, you can sit on the cooker like Emelya).

Marat Zeidaliyev:

The Grail, if there is one, must be one - it is like a top-secret weapon, a material and only one person should know it.

One day a merchant came to the old and wicked king and offered a special fish. Whoever eats it will understand all animals, fish and birds. The king, who dreamed of becoming the cleverest ruler on earth and conquering the whole world, did not hesitate to agree. He gave the fish to his cook, young Jiri, and ordered it to be cooked for dinner. The king sternly warned his servant not to eat a single bite of the fish. He threatened to cut off his head if he disobeyed. But how could a cook cook cook a dish without tasting it? The fish did not brown or crust, but became translucent. Jiri could not tell if it was ready or not, so he tasted a small piece. From then on, Jirzik began to understand everything the animals were talking to each other about...

"Goldilocks" is a Czech folk tale recorded by the folklore poet Karel Jaromír Erben.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's just that everyone has the "Emelya principle": you have to sit your lower hemisphere carefully on the cooker, which will surely catch a pike and the Tsar's daughter will be given away at once.

In reality everything is known, you just have to work... trading at the forex/bourse is not fundamentally different from loading sleepers at the railway station. Some plans are made for a week, some for a day and you plough-plough-plough. Income/expenses are counted and so on and so forth.

I`m afraid to deal with the market, everybody is afraid to lose their hard-earned money and they are waiting for this mythical Graal which will release them from all ills. That's why the real working system that you mentioned is the simple mathematics of income and expenses, and this is a profitable trading, but people do not take it seriously, they just don't want to work.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

So you have to do everything yourself! That is, trade by hand, without automation.